Y&R Discussion :Week of July 30th

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Colleen has an Australian accent, looks 14 years old, and isn't as pretty as the old Colleen. Too early to judge her acting, but she reminds me of Amelia Heinle who is nothing much as an actress. This Colleen will be great with this Lily. They both are bland and nothing special, but hey, they can definitely compete over who is the thinnest! LOL!

• Administrator

Tammin was okay for her first day. I'm sure she's going to get a lot better as she gets comfortable in the role.

From watching "Home and Away" clips, I think Tammin's a very good actress.

• Members

I wasn't happy about Adrienne Leon because I liked her. I thought she was pretty good. But I love Tammin. She's got something, something special. I'm not going to focus on the looks comments. But this girl can act and she's not an silly Valley Girl like fake Stephanie on Days. Tammin can channel personality and the sense she's intelligent. All that counts a lot.

And all that from just a short few minutes.

I've had months of that horribly annoying Stephanie on Days to complain about. Every time she shows up she gets me more upset.

Now for the big stuff. Was that Wings Hauser playing Bonnacheck? Aside from Bonnacheck being a cheeky nod towards the old tv series Banacek from the 70s and just released on dvd, Wings played on Y&R years & years ago as Greg Foster. I remember him well.

• Members

I saw nuColleen on SN just a moment ago and she does look too young for the role. Adrian looked way too old for her. She was trying but I kept hearing the accent and it bothered me

Amber was kidnapped? Which one of you tried to get rid of her?

• Members

Well what I saw of the NuColleen, I wasn't all that hyped on; nor did I think she had anything special. It was just her first day and she has a way to go for me to really get into her...

She is very young looking on the show; Time will tell if I will warm up to her at all...

Archived