SOW: Revolving Door - August 7 2007

• Members

The Hunt is ON! Hunt Block (ex-Craig) is joing OLTL as an FBI agent who becomes obsessed with finding a missing person. Think The Fugitive. Insiders say the show was so delighted to get Block that they gave him a bigger role than originally planned.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could get down with that. :) Hopefully, he will kick the ass of the other FBI Agent, well former FBI agent. Who is he looking for? Tina? Todd, after he kills John(wishful thinking on my part :lol:). Im excited. I dont mind newbies when they are strong actors. I just hate the kid newbies, like Farah Fath. Hunt, is cool by me.

• Members

MMMMMHHHHHHMMMMMMM!!!! I love me some Hunt Block. I might have switch from ATWT to OLTL (i think Passions will be on DirecTV by the time he debuts.) What if the fugitive is Farrah Fath? God, I hope not.

• Members

Wow...Am I the only one who doesn't like this guy lol. The man has but one trick and that is the smarmy, smirking !@#$%^&*]. On second thought, maybe he would be a good fit here. Hell, goodness knows Howarth spent years on OLTL lol.

Anyways, I won't be watching him...At least he isn't a recast so he can totally [!@#$%^&*] up a character like he did on ATWT.

Archived