DAYS: Monday

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, today was pretty lame. Bo and Hope's interaction was nice and the Sami/Lucas/Nick stuff was okay. Nice to see people onto Jeremy, but overall, nothing special. But the previews? Sami being spunky? Tony reuniting with Stefano? Oooooh boy.

• Members

Oh wow, I didn't think this Santo/Colleen stuff could be worse, but it continues to prove me wrong. The accents are horrible, there is no chemistry (which I actually thought they had this time last year with the dance and stuff) and it's just bad all around. The Sami Show is horrible.

Bo and Hope are always sweet, and I'd rather watch them sit around talking about butt paste than explosions and secret affairs between a hopeless nun and a ruthless italian "stud". Seriously, please drop this rediculous storyline.

• Administrator

LOL Same here.

Thank God Tony and Stefano are back on tomorrow. They're part of the show that's actually interesting to watch (the other part is Shawn/Belle/Philip and Philip's baby).

And please give Hope more to do than just reading the damn letters.

• Members

Well I couldn't disagree more with you Santeen haters. Love every second of it and the lighting and everything in the later scene when Colleen was out of her habit reminded me of an old Hollywood movie or something.

And as for their chemistry... santeenkiss1fn9.gif

I thought the kiss was HOT HOT HOT. Hooray for a kiss without slurping.

And boy did I love Bo and Hope reading the letters. Those two are just too cute for words. I especially loved the part at the end where Bo was all sheepish about what he was reading and Hope kept prying him to read on. Bope is being written so well right now.

As for the rest of the show. I must confess I have no clue what happened in Vegas because nothing in those scenes could really hold my attention.

The bomb effect I thought was decently done, although why did they not have the explosion actually happen at the end of Friday's ep for a good old cliffhanger? Strange editing choice there I thought. And poor Nick with that bandage. All I can think of with him walking around with that big gash in his head is this old hilarious SNL sketch with Dana Carvey playing "Massive Head Wound Harry."

• Members

I am not a big Santeen fan but those scenes weren't that bad nor are they taking up as much of the show as they were the first two days. Plus, we only get then like once a week now. Hogan gets major points with me just for being creative and finally moving Ali Sweeney to the center of the show, where she should've been years ago IMO. Sami should've been interacting with the vets at least 5 years ago and I would also say that Shawn and Belle should too.

One thing I will admit is JS's is having a very hard time with his accent. I don't blame him given he already has a natural accent so it's hard. I do give him credit for trying though. Ali is just amazing in this role IMO.

I also enjoy Bo and Hope reading the letters, along with the other vets. Shawn Sr's presence was appreciated too. As for Hope not doing much other then these letters, I beg to differ. Hope has been more active in this past month and a half then she has been in a long while. I don't see how the vets are propping anyone. J&M became active last week and B&H have been active for weeks. Steve and Kayla need more focus but, other then that...

Nick was amusing and Blake finally got his energy back today. I enjoyed his stuff with Sami and Lucas and the explosion came off pretty good IMO.

The airplane stuff was boring but I like that they all seem to be catching on to Jeremy and I am interested in the story.

It was slow today but tomorrow looks very good.

• Members

Bo and Hope were adorable today, but I'm still not feeling the romance in the Santeen storyline. And I really, really want to because I thought I'd love this story. The kiss was good, especially the non-slurping aspect, but the rest was kind of blah. I did like the bit at the end where Shawn saw them kissing.

Nick was cute and funny today. Stephanie is driving me insane with her non-stop Jett pimping in conversations with Chelsea. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Tomorrow looks interesting.

• Members

Today was a good episode for Monday. I agree that the bomb should have been used as a Friday cliffhanger, but it's not a big deal to me. Although it could have been used to help ratings though.

Santeen continues to intregue me. I like how Hogan took the "80s" route and based the start of the fued on a tragic romance, especially considering that the show is lacking in the department of romance. While I'm not all that impressed by JS, I understand why he's having a tought time with his accent. Alison Sweeny on the other hand is doing a fantastic job through and through. Oh and just how cute Bo and Hope are these days. They would have been even more cuter if they had Ciara today.

AmnesiaNick was adorable today, and i can't wait to see how he acts in Las Vegas.

Jett, Chelsea, and Max were the only ones I enjoyed today out the whole "Touch the Sky" gang. Jeremy hasn't been that annoying to me lately, but Stephanie has been much more irritating to me lately. WHY DON'T SHE GET OFF OF NICK'S BALLS!!! I cringed during that last scene between her and Chelsea. I wish she would stop trying to pimp Jett out to Chelsea. I can't wait to see her world crash around her when she learns what Jeremy-the-nazi has been up to.

• Members

Santeen was the only part worth watching. James and Ali have so much chemistry and the kiss was amazing. No slurping here! The accents are great they add much needed class to the show. I loved to hear the way Santo describe NYC and how excited Colleen was.

That kiss again! WOW!

• Members

Oh, I so agree that Santeen is HOT. From my personal view, it's a sinful thing, him being married with a dying wife and her a novice, but for sheer romance novel story, it's really interesting. Ali looked amazing in that 50s look outfit and hairstyle. She actually looked like the actress she CAN BE instead of the giggling silly goose she has to play so much of the time. I was so proud of her having the chance to show this side off and do it so very well. Scott is totally amazing, too. They are just great for each other, professionally and as characters in the story.

Bo and Hope cannot be beat. I loved how she reminded him of how a girl just looses it when she falls for a guy. I remember that day they met with the motorcycle so very well. They won my heart for certain. Grandpa Shawn is too spooky now.

Nick went a bit overboard with his amnesia. I don't think loosing recent memory relates to being goony. That part was just silly to me, but I love that Nick got a part that wasn't him trying to hit on Chelsea or being coerced to do something against his better judgment. I also loved that Chelsea told Stephanie that she loves Nick. Now, if the writers would make Nick into a real suitor with flowers, surprises, etc.

• Members

Santeen, Bo and Hope were great. Nick is ok and doesn't bother me as much as others in that age group (mainly Jeremy and Stephanie). I'd rather have had the bomb on US friday so the slurping strawberry scene could have been shortened. Sami being front center is ok --- unless they keep her with lucas than they can backburner both of them. A stupid sami is as annoying as a stupid lucas.

Archived