DAYS: Monday

• Members

i thought Blake did an excellent job today...Its nice that there are actually ramifications to a bomb going off...So many times a bomb will go off and the characters will just be fine right afterwards...I loved looney/amnesic nick...

The Santeen kiss was pretty hot, but i'm ready to get to the good stuff...Finding out how she died...and i agree i'm ready to see Hope do something besides read the damm letters..Also were are Kate and Billie..and Steve and Kayla for that matter..

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now I can't wait for Tony to fry Steffy like an egg, but the most of the show rocked. The Santeen kiss (no slurping or gasping there), the Bope reminiscences (why no old clips?), and a bumbling AmnesicNick were all grade A stuff. Alfonso, Reckell, Sweeney, Scott and Berris are among the show's biggest assets. While I prefer balance , if I was going to watch any 5 DAYS actors on a daily basis, these are most of the ones that I would pick. Besides KA & PR can make diaper duty sound sexy, and AS & JS can make characters buried in fabric look sexy, and that is quite an accomplishment!

• Members

Kate, Alice and Billie Reed are still missing?????????.......!!!!!!!!!!!. I think Alice was on sometimes this month but really is Kate and Billie still on, or are they on Recurring!!!!!!!!!???????..........

• Members

TOTALLY AGREED!

Santo/Colleen is very enjoyable to watch. Sweeney/Scott have been doing an outstanding job and I for one and totally enjoying ever moment of these scenes.

Several of my friends also are VERY into the Ireland side of this story!

Scott's accent is just ok, but Sweeney's has been OUTSTANDING...totally disagree with Toups & Pest Spray about this aspect of the show!

Archived