June 18-22, 2007

Toups

• Members

No need to say sorry. I was just musing on why they were delayed. This site is lucky to have your input. I think most of us know the delays are not your fault.

Here are the daily numbers circulating for OLTL. Before you think someone else has better info, it could be just a good guess. We trust YOUR numbers. And we trust you. We can wait.

And thanks for being such a consistent soap weathervane. We all love Angela!

Mon 2.4

Tues 2.5

Wed 2.4

Thurs 2.3

Fri 2.2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is amusing. So last week OLTL was up to #8 in the teens from the prior week at #9. So this week they moved to what 5 or 6 maybe 4th place depending upon how the others retained or lost in the demo and they spent how much to make it happen for how long?

• Members

It almost makes me want to vomit when I think of all the hate that Elena Goode got back when she first came to ATWT as Jade. Everyone hated the character of course without giving her a chance. And of course the fans thought the actress wasn't good at all. And while I don't have confirmation of this I do know that a lot of people talked about complaing to execs about Jade, etc.

Now Elena is gone and the show will lose a HUGE source of great storylines with her.

• Members

I sooooooooo agree with your post! Amen amen amen! How dare anyone blame us the viewers for the decline in ratings! Was it my fault that days decided to show more newbies and not the vets several months ago? is it my moms fault that she barely watches Guiding light because of the poor pitiful writing?! Please! wake up networks before its too late!

Archived