Chuck: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

CHUCK - Episode Information and Ratings (Numbers are from Nielsen Media Research)

Episode 1.1: "Pilot"

Air Date: September 24, 2007

Written By: Josh Schwartz & Chris Fedak

Directed By: McG

Viewers: 9.21 million

18-49: 3.6/9

Episode 1.2: "Chuck Verses the Helicopter"

Air Date: October 1, 2007

Written By: Josh Schwartz & Chris Fedak

Directed By: Robert Duncun McNeill

Viewers: 8.39 million

18-49: 3.2/8

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm currently taking part in an assignment to choose the best and worst TV show of the new fall season for my school paper. I kinda regret doing so because it's due tomorrow and the only show I've been keeping up with is Survivor China. :blink: So now, I'm frantically downloading some shows and I managed to catch "Chuck". I am very impressed! And right now, it looks like I'll be giving this show the title of "Best TV Show".

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

So far this season, i've watched Pushing Daisys, Dirty Sexy Money, Samantha Who, Bionic Woman, and Chuck..and Chuck is my favorite..I just adore this show..Zachary Levi is so freaking cute, and i love his chemistry with the blond...Hopefully this show can find an audience...NBC needs another hit badly..

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Great episode last night..I loved the Black Friday scenes..and its great having Mathew Bomer back on the show..He's such a hottie...Sarah does have a tough choice to make..Also Chuck got a full season pickup from NBC..and this current episode had the highest demo rating (3.4) since the season premiere..

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Wow... this show is just perfect... I enjoyed every moment of it. Funny, full of drama and action and just.... amazing! With women like Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah Lancaster.... I can't wait for Season 2. :):wub:

Archived