Days:NBC Text Message spoilers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Except Stefano specifically ordered that EJ impregnate a Brady. I get the impression that he needs a combination of Brady/Dimera DNA for the stem cells to work (making Willow's baby of no use).

• Members

Shawn can stay the father, so they have the Brady half. And Willow can be Tony & Anna's previously-unknown daughter (unless Tony's not related by blood again, I forget how they left that), so she's the Dimera. Gives Anna a reason to come back, too.

• Members

Unless Victor and Pop Shawn Brady are secretly brothers -- the estranged brothers of Stefano DiMera! :P

Perhaps Stefano had a (non-lookalike) twin when he was a little boy, but then one of his brothers (Shawn) killed Stefano's twin (Victor) and Stefano was never able to forgive him. Fearing what his family would do to him, teenaged Shawn ran off and started a new life with the new name of "Brady." However, as it turns out, the brother he killed never actually died and was taken by the nurse who saved his life -- a nurse with the last name of "Kiriakis."

• Members

Which would make Salem nothing but an incest-infested town, more than it already is. It would explain why the citizens are so screwed up in the head though, and why they do some of the things they do.

• Members

It would be a complete total rewrite if EJ impregnanted Willow which I simply cannot see him doing ever whatsoever. He wouldn't even allow her to keep the money he paid her, he was so loathsome of her. No, if that happens, it's just a way to write in a reason, but certainly very poor, sloppy writing in my judgement. Stem cells do not have to come from an embryo. That is the biggest stupidity of all.

I wonder if Celeste didn't manipulate that voodoo magic just to make EJ think he is the father after she manipulated his mental state of mind that he could not sacrifice Sami and his baby.

Archived