Days:NBC Text Message spoilers

• Members

I can understand them being the backdrop or the "kick off"; but them being the main focus will not fly this story. They have been the main focus of the show for the past 5+ months and viewers will not tune in for a show based solely on them.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My worry is that someone will save the baby (without viewers knowing) and then several months down the road it will be used somehow to throw a fly in Shawn and Belle's ointment.

• Members

Is it really that big of a surprise Stefano's first scenes are with Sami and EJ?

I mean, they want Sami's baby to save Stefano and EJ has been the one in close contact with him for months. I want his first scenes with Marlena, John, etc to be epic. Him being in a hospital bed is not epic. When he gets up and around, that is when I want him to see J&M, B&H, etc.

As for Willow, I have a feeling when she dies EJ will get a hold of the baby and somehow use the stem cells to save Stefano. I mean something has to cure him and Willow dies on that Monday before Stefano's return. Plus, Willow was linked to EJ so maybe he takes advantage of her death. Not sure how it will work but just a thought.

• Members

I'm thinking that Willow, being a desperate money grubbing whore, sold her fetus to the DiMeras for them to use on Stefano. The fetus probably didnt work in helping him so that's why they are so hellbent on getting EJami's.

• Members

I think you are both on to something King and Shawn.

I mean Willow worked for EJ, she is leaving on the 4th, and Stefano returns on the 6th. Something has to cure him. The man is deathly ill and I doubt it will be Sami's baby. No one else is pregnant so it all lines up IMO.

• Members

That would make sense if he was. First and foremost EJ's goal was to sire a child strictly for the stem cells. He could have easily met Willow when she was working as a hooker, paid her off to bear his child, and then realized that because he loved Sami, he would rather be with her and have her mother his child.

Archived