GH: Thursday

• Members

I really enjoy Jax and JerryCraig's brotherly chemistry. I know alot of people don't like that they made Craig, Jerry, but they have a really nice chemistry...I'm assuming he'll be killed off, and I'll be a bit sad about it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

sorry Ryan but Alky Lo Lo was right.. you go Lo! loved it.

I liked today because they talked about past GH history and that is the only reason why this Jerry thing is somewhat working. I'm really liking how Carjax are sticking together.

and Lucky remembered Foster...aww

finally someone listens to Logan..lol poor guy

• Members

Ryan, I agree with you, Lorenzo had no right to call Carly a "faithless bitch". He's the faithless bitch for what he did to Skye!

I think it's stupid that Kate is supposed to be Sonny's high school sweetheart when it's so obvious that Megan Ward looks a lot younger than Maurice Benard, and in actuality checked. Ward was born in 1969, so she's 37 now and will be 38 in September. Benard is 44. Ward looks younger than 37. GH should re-cast to make this storyline work. I sure in the hell don't want Logan to be Sonny's son. He's got 3 children already, that's enough. Logan should be Scott Baldwin's son. Josh Duhon looks like he could be Kin Shriner's son.

Archived