Passions: The chest hair -- I've figured it out!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hairy Kenny would be Kennylicious. Snap those pics before you shave, son!

Rion, it's different strokes for different folks. I personally love hairy chests. It's manly and non-androgynous. You can keep neat, beautiful chest hair without it going overboard. What is more sexy and manly than a guy showing off what God gave him?

I was absolutely heartbroken when I saw that James Scott shaved for DAYS's EJ. :(

And I hope this is the last chest hair debate. LOL.

• Members

There's nothing intrinsically "manly" about a hairy chest. The amount of hair on a man's chest doesn't speak to the amount of "man" he actually is.

Smooth and soft is beautiful and nicer-looking. Do you like ass hair? Well, chest hair is as gross as ass hair. I hope y'all don't like running your hands through ass hair.

• Members

If I may weigh in... because this is too hilarious... :lol:

But I don't think manlier as in makes him more of a man, but manlier as in natural. Shaving body hair is usually a "feminine" thing. Women, who are predominantly estrogen based creatures, produce body hair because of testosterone -- so it's only "fitting" that they would wax their legs and shave their armpits.

But why would a man, who is predominantly testosterone based, feel the need to remove the product of his testosterone?

What next? Castration because deep voices aren't viewed as sexy? To each his own, regardless. But every male on soaps have smooth, shaved chests... and it just doesn't look real. They look like plastic Ken dolls. They all have smooth abs, pecs and bulging biceps. And if they don't they all wear sports jackets in the dead of summer to hide their belly like AMC's Tad Martin.

• Members

But it's not all about biology. It's about what society has deemed as "natural". This is an essentialization, but many Eastern European women don't shave their armpits or legs. Does this mean they are less feminine? They still have the same amount of estrogen as North American women.

It all comes down to taste and what we have been trained to find attractive in society. To me, a hairy guy is a major turn-off. For others, some will think it's the best thing ever. I know where I stand, as well as JER. I am just disappointed that, out of all the budget cuts, waxing had to be one of them. I so looked forward to seeing the smooth-chested men of Passions. :(

• Members

I personally don't have chest hair and I will be 25 in a few months, I have like 5 or 6 strands of hair! :lol:

I don't care either way if someone has chest hair, I just don't want a bush on any part of anyone's body. MUFF=gross IMO.

• Members

Y'know what's really freaky?

When someone shaves their ass cheeks, but not... "inside." It's all smoothe ass, smoothe ass, smoothe ass, then they bend over... SURPRISE! Fur Valley!

Archived