Passions: The chest hair -- I've figured it out!

• Members

On today's Canadian episode, I was disturbed to see that cute little Jared had chest hair! :angry:

So now I think I've figured out the recent trends in chest hair on Passions---budget cuts!!

Used to be that all the men on Passions had smooth chests. Clearly waxing was in the budget. But obviously it's not anymore. The actors aren't going to pay money from their own pocket to get waxed, which means waxing was cut from the budget.

This is sad!! I like a good, smooth chest. I'd have preferred it if they canned one of the actors if it meant keeping the men nice and smooth and hair-free. :(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You may actually be in the minority. One site, devoted to posting caps of Passions and other shows, clearly shows a majority trend toward favoring the chest hair...especially on Adrian Bellani.

I'm thinking it's "trend". Just as the "trend" became to longer, shaggy hair a while back, I think chest hair may also be making a return trend.

That said, the currently most impressive chest hair seems to be Bellani's. Fully grown in, this will be full and furry, and frame the chest he obviously spends a lot of time on.

Subjectively, how HORRIBLE it must feel to have this done. The pain, the pain....

• Members

Adrian/Miguel's chest hair is the grossest of all....absolutely DISGUSTING! I admit to already FFing through his scenes because I hate Miguel, but the disgusting chest-and-nipple-hair makes me wish it went by a whole lot faster...gross!!!

So far Galen/Luis has the smoothest chest left...I wonder if he's naturally smooth. Oh and same with Eric/Ethan, but we haven't seen him in a while. Actually, Chad and Vincent are still smooth, but maybe that is in the budget for their gay characters.

And waxing your chest feels pretty delicious. ;)

• Members

...which is why the 'hairy chest' look appeals to so many people. They like the idea of a man looking rough and rugged. It's sort of like seeing a guy covered in grease after working on a car for hours. You know he's dirty and far from clean, but you still wanna jump his bones on the spot seeing him look so filthy. Er, at least that's always been my experience! :P

• Members

I don't mind chest hair, but I do mind seeing it being grown out. I love Peter Reckell and (used to) love Drake Hogestyn. I think PR is the sexiest man on daytime has been for a while, but if he waxed it all off, and I had to see it grow in every day, I'd think it was gross.

So, wax it or don't wax it. I don't really care, but cover it up in the mean time, ADRIAN

Archived