Passions: The chest hair -- I've figured it out!

• Members

I jst hope someone can ndestand enogh of that last message to epl to it. It eall is an impotant isse; it MATTES to me. IS datime ead fo man boobs? The ween't with Jesse Metcalfe. Bt what abot Adian Bellani's? I think we shold exploe this! Hell, even film a fcking docmenta on it!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All this sentiment about the "dirtiness" of hair.

Think about embracing a lover after they've showered and bathed. Smell their hair, or the back of the neck. It has that clean smell, and that's beautiful.

If that hair on the top of the head can be clean and sexy and fresh...why can't all hair be? Answer: Of course all hair can be clean. There is no necessary connection between hair of any type and dirtiness.

• Members

You should post a side-by-side comparison. Hell, "rate the boobs of all the Passions men". You can pick hairless pictures so the boobs can be clearly seen, and no one is disgusted.

• Members

I don't know... I'm stating to get on the "po-hai" bandwagon fo him.

I mst sa thogh, the above posted pictes ae SLIGHTL otdated. Adian, fo instance, has woked ALOT on his TITS. The'e HGE now.

Anwa, speaking of toda's show, isn't it HILAIOS how Mig's towel was a miacle towel? Even thogh all those beatings, it neve even lost its TCK!!! I kept paing the show wold inject a little ealism and have the towel fall off so we cold see a naked Migs, bt alas, it didn't happen. :(

Miacle towel!

Archived