The Jess Walton APPRECIATION Post

SuperFlyChad

• Members

Third time's the charm and Jess Walton is THE BEST Jill Foster Abbott. This Two time Emmy-winning actress(Lead&Supporting), have taken the character of Jill and made her so multi-layered. Her character may come of as a tough biatch, but underneath it all she is just one big softie. And Jess Walton portrays this to perfection. Congrats to Jess for playing the always entertaing Jill Foster Abbott, for 18 years(since June 1987), and still doing a magnificent job. A character which has been on the show since day 1. B) B)

878_1709200453408.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH MY GOD, I SWEAR TO THE ALMIGHTY i was going to start this thread tonight! Haha!

Jess is amazing!!!! My favorite Y&Rer after Kimberlin! In fact, i want Jill to turn out to be Sheila's sister so these guys can finally team up and get their Emmys!

Jess as a person is SO sweet and delicious, all her interviews she is genuinely inspiring and interesting.

• Members

Jess gets into Jill's skin so well, its hard to imagine what she's like in real life. Their personalities are so different. Remember when Jill was a !@#$%^&*]? There were those clips posted a while back of Jill !@#$%^&*]ing out Mamie in John's hospital room. And remember when Jill brought her "date" to Katherine's party only for the man to serve Katherine will a lawsuit? What an ingenius way to re-ignite Katherine and Jill's fued.

Jill used to be a lion with that huge mane of hair:

KayJill1993L.jpg

And don't forget her butch voice! Jess and Jeanne squabbling is music to my ears.

• Members

Marland ma man, <insert over-used line here> GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE lol. Ohhh Jill/Sheila being related would be so very very awesome. It would finally give Jess some more deserving airtime!! Love your ideas man, keep 'em coming. And from the interviews I read of Jess, she seems like a great person!

Yes Jill/Mamie were divine together! I loved them, and Jess was so good opposite Veronica Redd, loved there scenes. LoL Jill and Kay used to be CLASSIC MUST SEE TV! And that hair Wow, love Jess! Agreed, when Jill/Kay used to go at it, it was extremely entertaining, Stephanie/Brooke have nothing on the almight duo. :DB)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived