Days:Thursday

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not going to commet on the whole episode yet but did anyone see at the end of the next from last segment that they had a "Stay tuned for more Days" NBC mimi-promo that also promoted the Days NBC website? It had pics of Bo and Hope. I had never seen that before. That was like they do for primetime shows and was kind of cool.

• Members

Yeah. It was those usual still photos that NBC featured in the back of the Days promos usually. It had Bo and Hope and then it said "Stay tuned for more Days" and then went on to plug the Days website by saying you can get a tarot card reading there and so on. It was like those little tags the primetime shows get right before the commercials that air prior to the last segment. They tell people to hold on until the end of the show. I liked it. Gave a primetime feel to the show. I did like how they used Bo and Hope's pics though.

• Members

They just did the same promo tag for Passions too, only with Kay and Miguel. It must be a new NBC thing to have all their shows do this.

As for today's show, the fire extinguisher bit was hilarious and fun :lol: . Ali and Bryan looked like they enjoyed that. Good to see some humor lately. I like how EJ shielded Kate and the looks on their face were priceless. Another fadeout ending was a plus. Sami/Lucas and Kate/EJ scenes were good for buildup but only the ending was exciting.

The island stuff dragged a bit. Philip/Gaby had some tension and I am just glad to see the Shelle stuff moving but nothing special.

Today was really dull though. Tomarrow looks much better but the show has been on a nice roll the past two weeks so I will let it go as long as tomarrow is good and we know next week will be. Again, at least there was some story movement. That is a positive.

• Members

I hate how Philip is USING his military service to get to Duck. He's USING it just to make inroads with the guy. Philip is A USER and I hope that he is exposed as a USER and everyone in Salem hates him for USING his duty to his country to cozy up to a fellow serviceman to get his daughter back!!! USER!!!

• Members

He's smart, yes, I'll give 'im that. If he were on my side, in my battle, it would be GOOD. HOWEVER, since I'm a Shelle fan, I do not support Philip's actions, I'm 100 percent against him, and I do hope he doesn't die, but suffers SEVERELY for trying to get in their way. Maybe he could lose another leg! Oh, that would be SWEET.

• Members

Did anyone notice that Philip and EJ were wearing similar shirts? Philip had on a short sleeved gray striped shirt while EJ had on a long sleeve green striped shirt. Sorry, I know that is random but they looked similar.

• Members

Lie of the week goes to..

Belle: Be carefuly, Philip is smart.

Shawn D: So am I.

And when Belle was telling him to be subtle about having Gabby's help.. I mean, we're talking about the guy who drives vehicles through buildings to make a point! ;)

Anyway, today was boring. Happy to see Adrienne in the previews.. the red hair is a bit much, maybe they'll tone it down to brown. And that outfit she had on when she returned looked like hand me downs from Doc's mid90s wardrobe.

• Members

I liked the way EJ sheilded Kate with his body. It would have been nice if he ripped of his shirth and wiped off her face. Well, nice for me anyway. :P

Hmmm...looks like Phillip and Gabby have had a couple chem tests. I could like them. And a new love interest for Phillip would free up Shelle.

• Members

Loved the extinguisher scene! :) It cracked me up!

Poor Shawn, pretty as he is, is about the dullest knife in the drawer. Belle wanted to to keep the PDA theiving secret, he promised to and promptly gave it away. Thank goodness for the sleeping pill or all could've been lost.

Hoping Adrienne's return means the end of Steve in the asylum soon.

Archived