Days:Thursday

• Members

God, I can't believe that Sami's planning her TENTH wedding! Let me see if I can list them all...

Sami & Austin's 1995 (or 1996) wedding where Sami wore the same dress that Carrie wore at HER wedding to Austin, just to rub it in.

Sami & Austin's 1997 wedding where Carrie exposed the truth about Will's paternity and knocked her out cold.

Sami & Franco's 1998 wedding where he was murdered and she was framed for the crime by Kate and Lucas.

Sami & Austin's 2002 wedding in Vegas where Austin overheard Sami and her lies were exposed... he left her at the altar and left the show.

Sami & Brandon's 2003 wedding which was stopped when Brandon found out Sami knew the truth about his paternity all along and kept it a secret (or something like that, LoL).

Sami and Lucas 2004 wedding (it was 2004, wasnt it?) where Kate drugged Sami/Brandon and put them into bed together, only for Lucas to find them the night before the nuptials.

Sami and Lucas 2005 wedding, when she was exposed as "Stan" and Lucas left her at the altar.

Sami and Austin's 2006 wedding, where she left him at the altar after receiving a mysterious phonecall from someone who threatened to 'destroy her' if she didnt call off the nuptials.

The current "Green Wedding" with Lucas, 2007.

I only counted nine. Which one am I missing!?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Military men love to share their experiences. Guess you have to be one to know that. I was married to a career one and very well know that. They live, breathe, walk and talk military even when they are out, when they get together. There is no civilian who can relate to the real life of a military man except another. I loved that part. They were very typical.

Philip is a user though. Every successful person is a user. They use every resourse available to learn and push forward.

It was good to see Philip being human again. I rather enjoyed him when he is this way. I think Belle was a bit shaken herself with feelings she didn't expect, today.

Lucas and Sami are not alone in the slurpy kissing. All the kissing on Days is a munch fest, I hate it. Also I hate the liar Sami's cackle like she is so innocent when she is so lying and deceiving. If I didn't love Lucas and Sami, I'd loathe her.

EJ is looking pitiful. I wondered if he is ill.

Archived