• Members

The Gun In Ryan Lavery's Handbag

Who's got the gun?! Who's got the gun?! Not you, not me, not Fraulee, not Humpty Dumpty, not Spermy, not Froggy, not Lizzie, not Annie, but Sir Ryanobitchy! Sheesh now I guess Ryan is just going to go out and do some target practice and be all HIGH HO in everyone's face as usual and sinking lower than Jessica Simpson went for Nick Lachey's down under private screening! Yep that low and it is possible when you are a Lavery and well just ask for a barf bucket once it gets to scenery like that and yep still he will not do the target practice on his brain (oh wait he does not have one-my bad!) or better yet shoots off his wee wee and then the urine has to be collected some other route and then tossed on his head as he cools off after someone tells him to lighten up and Ryan being the idiot he is lights himself up! Now I just wonder what he will be able to shoot with that gun...a three a$$ed hippopatomus who has just taken valium and looking like a drugged out Roseanne Barr singing the National Anthem or better yet he could shoot at a turtle since Johnny Boy looks like one but better yet he actually hits Jonathan! Turns the gun on himself and he is out of here faster than the Lone Ranger can say, "HIGH HO butt pirate is gone away!" Yee haw!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm hopeful that McT's name in the credits was just an accident.

Even though I want Josh's backstory changed so he's no longer the fetus, those sex scenes with Hannah were the hottest this show has had in a very long time!

I didn't care for Kendall pimping Jonathan as a changed man, but I loved how Julia was ready to kick him out. I wish someone had mentioned that he killed the former owner of Wildwind in cold blood, but the references to his past today were more than we got under McT.

Zach & Lily's conversation about how Ava is using her was so sweet.

It's fitting that ACS is now paralyzed too. As long as they never show him again, I'll be happy.

I'm intrigued by what NuGreenlee has planned with the invitation as long as she isn't lurking at the engagement party tomorrow having newly shot "flashbacks."

I hope Sean steers clear of Ava. I really want him with Colby!

• Members

I also found those scenes HOT! I'm surprised by how much I'm liking Josh and Hannah together - two characters that I really didn't care about at all.

Leven seems to be improving with the dual role. She did a good job making the voice tones different from each other today.

• Members

I saw the last scene just now with Greenlee inviting herself.... she has went a bit psycho :) I can't wait to see the look on everyone's face when she returns.

Erica will have a fit!

• Members

From ABC.com:

Coming up next:

Wednesday, May 2

Krystal blames herself for everything bad that has happened.

WAHOO! I'm so happy that the writers are doing this with Krystal. I love Bobbie Eakes and I hate having to feel pressured to hate Krystal bc of her actions...so maybe these new writers are going to redeem Krystal for me a little! Although I'm sure Babe will be right at her side, telling her "No No No - this isn't your fault..." I hope not.....

• Members

How did they get the name FANNAH (Josh & Hannah) I don't get it. And yes they ARE SMOKING HOT!!!

McT was prolly there because it could have been a show that was out of order that she wrote! It's only been three days since her last day...so let's just all breath and pray she's not there on Wednesday. LOL!! :)

• Members

I understand how you feel... I love MEK (my heart broke for him when his marriage fell apart), and I think Bobbie is an amazing actress and fantastic singer... however, I have not one bit of sympathy for their characters and haven't in a long time (and in Krystal's case, I've never liked nor felt for her).

What was complicated for me was siding with JR and Jamie over Babe when I can't stand Jacob and Justin's marginal (at best) talent! Ugh! That hurt!

• Members

Um...I noticed something kinda odd at the beginning of the Josh/Hannah love-making scene. Did anybody else hear a strange announcement in the background? Something along the lines of..."The role of Hannah Nichols is now being played by AllMyShadows." Please tell me I wasn't the only one who heard that.

Anyway, this was my first time seeing nuGreenlee...and she is sooooo notGreenlee. Not built like her AT ALL. When I think Greenlee, I think short, kinda thick (in a good way), and scrappy. notGreenlee is way too tall, way too skinny, and looks like she'd be afraid to roll around in a pond. She might as well be a brand new character.

• Members

I totally agree. And I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS... this Sabine woman just isn't Greenlee. She plays the role too sweet and soft. Becky's Greenlee had bite and punch. I always used to describe her as a snippy little dog that would run up and bite your ass if you pissed her off. This woman seems more like a cat that will just purrrrrr and fluff her tail. Also, I don't think this woman resembles Becky at all. Becky has a "classic" beauty, and this girl has an "exotic" beauty. I totally agree that she would be better suited playing a brand new character. Totally missed the boat casting MCE as non-descript, bland, boring Annie (who apparently doesn't even merit a last name in the credits. :unsure: Odd).

My mother had missed most of last week, so I had to catch her up. I was like, "Oh, Greenlee's back in town," and she was all bored like, "Oh. Is that who that's supposed to be? I want Rebecca Budig."

• Members

LMAO! I almost spit my coffee out reading that.

So far, I agree with most of you. I'm still holding out hope my opinion will change when she starts interacting with Kendall and Ryan - and starts acting a little crazy/angry. But one thing that seriously bothers me is her high voice. Just is NOT working for me :( But I do love the way she does Budig's mouth - scrunches up her lips - you know what I mean.

Archived