• Members

Yeah - I definitely enjoyed Zach being protective of Lily and giving her advice. I've always enjoyed their friendship.

Hannah: "Coffee break's over."

Josh: "Better than any cappuccino." and later, "If you need your dry cleaning sent, you know where to find me." - haha DIRTY!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ooohhh so it was Hannah. And was that an Anniversary part that Kendall is throwing at ConFusion tomorrow? Zach better end up showing up or not many Zendall fans will be happy. Surely he'll show...

I really enjoyed today's episode. I actually enjoy the Baby Jenny storyline, mainly bc of the acting and Janet's involvement - definitely not for Tad/Jamie. BUT it was very refreshing to have a full episode free of the Martins/Chandlers/Carey's. :)

AMC GOES GREEN! haha - yet another entertainment outlet jumping on the bandwagon.

• Members

Ohh gross. But didn't Josh say to Kendall "You're throwing a party for your husband and he isn't even showing up?" --- or did I dream that? haha Why would he say that for a Ryannie wedding shower? I'm confused now....lol

• Members

Ohhhh ok - GROSS. That sucks I got my hopes up....haha.

I also noted no Babe in the previews tomorrow. Doesn't necessarily mean she won't be on tomorrow, but just the fact that she isn't featured or focused on is such a refreshing feeling.

• Members

I tuned in to AMC during PSNS commercials and I will admit Fannah was hot, Colin is definitely a sexy man. I didnt see much, but I was mainly anticipating the Fannah sex and their scenes did not disappoint.

• Members

This was the supposed start date of the new HW's LOL and with some cruel twist of irony we get McTavish's name back. I think we had another Jackie on our hands.

Today's episode was mediocre at best. The best part was Fannah who are smoking hot by the way. Its kind of a Mrs. Robinson thing going on and as soon as Hannah had her fill it was like back to work. It was priceless. I love Hannah. I know she is gonna be bad, most likely for Zendall, but Stacey Haiduk has drawn me in. I am still interested to see how Greenlee is gonna show herself.... and I really thought the whole gun thing was handled well, Julia had every right to throw Del out if not for the gun then for his idiocy.

And yay we had Di :)

Megan McTavish better be back out of those credits tomorrow!!

Archived