Y&R Discussion: Week of April 30th

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Phyllis is such a crybaby. I still cannot believe she intends to got through with that wedding. I mean, what about trying to solve your issues with the groom to be? Oh, I forgot, Nic&Phyllis were crappy couple from the get go so that makes sense... They have no means to talk to each other. Just marry and have sex...

Gloria & Will Stiffwell :rolleyes: Kevin has zero personality these days but he made some good points.

Finally, I knew my joy was shortlived. WIth David being fired, I got my hopes up, still harboring doubts since we haven't heard anything about Vincent Irizarys dismissal. So I thought, well no way in hell would Nikki snatch him up now - would she?

Cue the final scene of today's episode of so-called Y&R. Oh Nikki... :blink:

• Members

Nikki Newman, F-CK OFF AND DIE! I hate that overbearing cow. I loved when Sharon said that the perfect revenge for Phyllis sleeping with Nick and ruining her marriage was stepping aside and letting her have Nikki as a Monster-in-Law. Truer words were never spoken

• Members

I agreed with you Nikkii has been mean and nasty to Sharon from Day one. Nick was never as nice to Sharon as he is with Phyllis. He is so mad at Sharon for having sex with Brad, but he was haven't sex with Phyllis for weeks. I hope he stays with Phyllis they deserve each other. Brad is a Dog who wants Sharon on the side, because if he divorces Victoria he will not have the Newman money.

• Members

That was a perfect line. Nikki and V were speechless. I'm glad Nikki hired David. That's going to rock Victor and Jack's world. Pretty smart really.

I also loved the scenes with Michael, Gloria and Kevin. Thank god Kevin was in those scenes with Will and Gloria. It's the only thing that kept me from banging my head against the wall to stop the boredom. I used to watch Knots Landing and I swear TS was not so boring. I don't know what it is but as Will he's so boring and I want to like him. I just can't.

• Members

I'm so bored thus far by this week. Phyllis whining like a baby is not holding my interest. Shove something in her mouth already.

I liked Lily's snark to Daniel concerning being happy for Phyllis, but CK's delivery is so Gawd awful. Put some attitude behind the words. You're playing Dru's kid!

Noah is a brat. He makes me happy I still have my figure and don't have any kids.

• Members

You see how Victoria ran like the bitch that she was when Phyllis got the cuffs slapped on her.

So far on my "Get Rid of List:

Victoria

Brad

William Borewell

Oh and Noah is a true Newman in the making...He's already got down the role of manipulating, scheming and conniving down to an art form...All that whiny he does makes him perfect FF material

Couldn't stop laughin with Phyllis was smiling then all of a sudden getting cuffs slapped on her wrists...

• Members

Could they have said William's name more than they did yesterday? :blink:

If anyone was playing a drinking game according to each time they said "William" yesterday, they'd be drunk off their ass......

The end of today's show was the most entertaining moment Y&R has had in awhile.....

• Members

I will say this: The flashback scenes of Jack and Phyllis' wedding just brought it all home for me... Phyllis and Jack will most likely NOT stay with their 'loves' for much longer...Jack's facial expressions alone spelled that he never stopped loving her and that if he had the chance he'd take her back in a heartbeat.

From the previews, I wonder what Sharon did once again to get Jack all over her like a cheap suit....

Q Steph, I know you're cackling up a storm at your 'girl' getting the cuffs tightened around the wrists :lol::lol:

• Members

Say what?!

Phyllis got arrested today?! I'm still watching the show live now. Oooooooooooh, I can't wait.

I'm sure Nikki stirred up osme trouble for Sharon/Jack. All of those jackasses conspiring at Nikki's bootleg pep rally disgusted me. Sharon is no more an Achilles heel for Jack than Nikki is for her damn self.

Jack's a jerk. He still wants to feel the burn of the firecrotch, but acts so offended because Sharon had a fling long before she even considered him her rebound guy.

• Members

I could beat Nikki's ass right now! :angry:

Jack is a sad, SAD man...He looked like he was about to break down crying during the wedding and Sharon looked utterly annoyed. Jack and Sharon need to see that they are second choice for one another.

My girl Phyllis looked beautiful today. And I love that huge rock Nick gave her.

Archived