Y&R Discussion: Week of April 30th

• Members

Nikki is definitely going to feel some serious Karma kicking her ass after all of this... The terrible thing about it is that Victoria is going to suffer the most this week because of all this mess..While I can't stand the girl, she doesn't deserve being done like that.

Who all thinks that some family members will turn on Nikki and toss their vote Jack's way? I get that feeling...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok I know I am in the few but it always seems what I like the board does not. Ok here goes I dont like what she is doing to Phyllis but I am sure Phyllis will get her revenget but it is truely interesting to see this side of Niki and I am enjoying it. I want to see how bitchy and dirty she can get and did Victor teach her to get the upper hand. This is something Mel seems to be enjoying and sinking her teeth in.

• Members

CK's Lily cant even be mad at someone and have it stick. I was looking forward to Lily carrying on her mom's hate for Phyllis and the foundation is there with the way Dru went out. I was glad she was mad at Phyllis and refused to go to the wedidng and support her on her day but was so disappoinetd when she showed up and was nice to her as if nothing was wrong. Why did she go? She didnt even give Phyllis any dirty looks or attitude. CK could have played those scenes differently and let it visually be known that she still hates Phyllis' guts

• Members

It's all for the best that Lily forgives Phyllis. I'm sorry, but I rivalry between Phyllis and Lily would be laughable. CK just does not have the acting skills to go toe to toe with Michelle. Might be good for a giggle, but why embarrass the girl. SHe needs to stay in the coffee house and listen to Colleen's problems.

I really like this side of Nikki too. I like seeing her be ruthless. I'd kind of like to see her win and kick the black knight to the curb.

• Members

People willsee how big of a joke CK Lily is if she goes up against Phylis. Phylis will tell her your not your mother daughter. Your not even Olivia niece. You better get out my face before I tell Daniel to test out my cheating side of his genes.

• Members

I don't see how Nikki is being destroyed. She's been on the back burner playing Victor's stepford wife for ages. Now she finally is coming into her own. Sure she's acting like a ruthless b!tch, but that's way more fun and interesting that anything she's done in the last two years. At least that's how I see it. I'm actually starting to respect Nikki. I'm rooting for her to win the senate seat and divorce Victor for good (yeah, I know she won't, but I can hope).

Not really sure how any of this is propping Phyllis either. First the character is hugely popular and doesn't need to be propped. Second, Phyllis is guilty no matter how the arrest came about she did what she did. If Latham wanted to prop her she'd be the innocent victim.

• Members

I have a totally different outlook on that. I think NEITHER Jack or Nikki will have the Senate seat... That's just my thought...For some reason all the dirt slinging and backstabbing is going to reach both of them at a breaking point...Even if they write her getting the senate seat, that goofy LML will mess it up and write somewhere where she loses it all in one breath.... I don't like David with Nikki...In fact, I just don't like David too much period...Who I'm waiting on is Billy Warlock's arrival

• Members

I agree with you....Nikki has taken a backseat for the longest time while Victor did dirty dealings and schemes....It's a new thing to see Nikki applying all those years of watching Victor's tactics and using them to her advantage to get what she wants for a change...This is by no means propping up Phyllis Newman... This storyline is primarily to focus on Nikki and how she will change and use TGVN's tactics to accomplish what she wants.... I dislike Nikki, but I am glad that they are giving Melody an actual storyline that she can sink her teeth into.

Archived