Y&R Discussion: Week of April 30th

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You could be right and was it me or was I the only one that was going "Mmmm Hmmm" at Michael when he was getting all hot and bothered by Victor's questions about Phyllis? I must say, it was kinda sexy seeing Michael storm off :lol:

I think Victor is going to mess Brad up a way that Victoria will wind up caring less over. I will be honest, and just say that Amelia was a wilting flower in the scenes with Melody. Her scenes where she is confronting her mother just was so blah and lacked emotion...that is one of the reasons why I have always liked the chemistry between Heather and Melody, because you can see so many shades of Nikki in Heather's Victoria.

I had to crack up a little at how Nikki glared icily at Sharon and she bypassed her, and Sharon had that smirk on her face.

Something, however, keeps telling me that there won't be ANY winners after all of this...I don't think Nikki will will and I definitely don't see Jack winning either..

• Members

From your lips to LML's pen. I have always believed Nikki loved her kids...boy did she ever prove me wrong. She can drape herself in all the Newman money she wants, but underneath she's apparently the same tramp she's always been. I feel bad for Nick and Victoria finding out so late in life how little their mother thinks of them and loves them. When karma comes to Genoa City, I hope Nikki's ass is the first one it kicks. With Sharon and Brad right behind her.

• Members

I don't see Nikki or Jack winning either. Nikki is just playing the game SO dirty. To drag her kids personal lives out to better her campaign will be a big no-no for the "family" vote she's trying so hard to get. And well Jack...he's a sitting duck and is none the wiser.

• Members

I still smirk at the scenes they had a month back where Jack was talking to Victor about being such a wonderful friend to him and they showed the flashbacks of how things transpired between the two at the time of Victor's epilepsy, Jack was feeling all regretful, while Victor was smiliing about bringing Jack down in one big swoop...Jack of all people should be able to smell B.S. when it's hitting his nose, considering he's the biggest B.S.er that there is in G.C :lol:

• Members

I don't think either Jack or Nikki will win either.

Does anyone else notice how the characters are swapping personalities?

For the month of April, Phyllis was the super bitch as Nikki was idle, crying about how Victor/Nick/brad voted against her. Now, Nikki is the wench, extorting everyone as Phyllis cries about what she's done.

Sharon has always been the crier but she's got more of an attitude as Victoria is suddenly so passive.

• Members

Nikki has taken over the task of becoming TGNN (The Great Nikki Newman) especially at how she glossed over her dirty deeds the way she did with Nick and Victoria. She sat there and told Victoria "I am still new at this whole campaign stuff" Chick please, you know how to play the game and you're using all the Victor Newman cards to do it. :lol:

• Members

Nikki was spewing out all kinds of BS as if she beleived that sh-t that came out her mouth. I espeically loved the line she fed Victoria about doing what she did so that she could make Brad the victim and her his sympathetic wife. Oh puhlease Nikki. Who do you think your fooling?

• Members

I was rolling when she let that jem fall from her lips...

How many of you believe that if Phyllis hadn't have had the chance to blackmail Brad first, Nikki would have to get her way? I say she would have relished in blackmailing Brad, and making cutting comments to Sharon all in one breath. A part of me thought Nikki was just a tad salty that it was Phyllis of all people that got the chance to put Brad in his place. Nikki would have done the exact same thing to Brad to secure that Board seat if she was the one that heard the conversation between he and Sharon... just a part of me thinks that Nikki was just PISSED that she didn't do to Brad what Phyllis was able to.

• Members

I'm pissed that Neil is being talked about as if he didn't deserve to have a seat on the Newman Board. The man has been a "yes massah" for so many frickin years now. Nikki just wants to feel important but I did love that line about the machetti re: Phyllis.

I wish it could one big bitchfest between Sharon v. Nikki v. Phyllis. The looks Sharon/Nikki were giving each other today were priceless.

• Members

I could live with that...

BUT does LML have to paint Glo & Kev SO EXTREMELY pathetic? There's no no other way than to hate them and constantly roll your eyes. Glo is this wannabe Saint who has become a total ridiculous carton version of a goldigging slut from the trailer park going after the most broing character even second only to JeffreyDud whereas Kevin has become her golden snitch without ANY personality just blabbing stupid lines even too dumb for Noah to blurb.

This whole story is just pathetic and the most SCANDALOUS thing is that we already know that Glo won't have to pay for anything in the end: She's like Phyllis & AMber protected by a hidden force, the favoritism of Lynn Marie Crapshot. <_<

Archived