Y&R Discussion: Week of April 30th

• Members

IA about the highlights, but even with the brown hair and slim, small build, something about Michael Grazadei just makes Daniel come across as sexy. I don't know what it is, but I find him a lot hotter than JT -- who Y&R overwelmingly pimp as their resident beefcake.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I told you those final scenes did it for me...That witch has truly learned from the master of schemes.....She threw Victoria and Nick both right under the bus to get what she wanted....and anyone that says that they can't see either one of them doing the same would be lying....

Brad was feeling seriously salty when she got up in his face...so smug about it too...knocked the wind right out of his butt.

Oh, and Victor can cut the whole "Phyllis will pay crap" card...His butt would have done the exact same thing to Brad if he was the one that overheard what went down between Brad and Sharon...especially with wanting that vote for Clear Springs....Same thing goes for Jack and his "No, not Phyllis...She's changed." Boys PULEEZ! Jack would have did the same thing to Brad too...he would have blackmailed him, gloated while doing it and rather not care about the consequences.

Sharon thought she was gonna seriously get some after getting cussed out? Delusional one she is....Jack wasn't about to hop in the sack with someone he's slowly growing to dislike... :lol:

• Members

Brad called Sharon to tell him that their affair was about to hit the media because of the fact that he was the one that got Phyllis arrested for blackmailing him.

Sharon cussed him out asking if it was worth ruining her life even further.

Jack came down and said they were ready to go to the reception...she told him that Phyllis was arrested...He put two and two together and cussed her out for leaving out the fact that Phyllis was blackmailing Brad. He went off on her even further for always being the last to know and said "I can see that this is becoming to be a pattern with you."

When their argument cooled off, Jack said he was tired and ready to go to bed. Sharon was all for it, and when he put his coat on, she looked at him and asked where he was going....he said, "I'm going home. I'll catch you tomorrow."

• Members

Does Nikki know that Brad owns property at ClearSprings??? I can wait for Jack to find out about it. Brad/George strikes again. I agree with everybody -- the show is getting better, and then we have GloHo running amok.

• Members

Men. Jack.

I'm going to be very pissed watching this episode. Jack is just mad because the firecrotch is going to be making some new friends in prison. As if being disease free weren't enough of a benefit for him.

Poor Sharon. :(

• Members

Nikki has just went over the edge now. That was gall to rival TGVN and then some. But we all know since Phyllis, Sharon and Brad are getting some kind of karma coming back at them, you can bet your ass Nikki is in for a HARD fall!

• Members

The only people knowing about Brad's owning some Clear Springs property is Victoria and Jack...Nikki doesn't know.

Here are the awards that go out for the day:

The Hit em Below the Belt Award:

Nikki Newman...She's truly hitting everyone below the belt to get that Senate seat....but question is, will she still be standing if her family turns their backs on her.

The Last to Know Award:

Jack Abbott of course... He's the resident of Genoa City that is ALWAYS in the dark....Poor thing.

The Wipe Egg off the Face Award:

Brad Carlton... Just when he THINKS he's got one over on someone, he gets the mess knocked out of him and is once again facing embarrassment for thinking to highly of himself. Nikki messed him up big...and it's gonna keep on coming in his direction.

• Members

As much as I can't stand Phyllis, she needs to put that bitch Nikki on notice. Preferrably making her point with some tire trcks to flatten out that ego of hers. I'm sure Sharon would be more than happy to give her an alibi.

Phyllis needs to cut this spilt personality thing that she's got going on and just accept she's a psycho and remind everyone else that she hasn't changed. I'd love to see that devil Nikki running in her Prada shoes, trying to get away from a speeding car.

Archived