Y&R Discussion: Week of April 30th

• Members

Why not? Shes not a monstetr. Shes a diva and a classy lady. Sure she had a bad past but shes risen above it all and is now a lady to be admired. I'd love to have Nikki as a Mother or Mother in Law. Please Sharon is so desperate for attention and love she'd do anything to get it at this point. Including marrying stiff old Jack. And to think I use to like Jack & Phyllis together.

Where can I watch clips of Y&R online? Is it possible? GOD I wish CBS would follow NBC JUST THIS ONCE and put daily episodes online. But I guess that would destroy ratings so no no...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

to each their own. Nikki has been absolutely HORRIBLE to Sharon for years. She was a monster to her as far as being a MIL. She has been very nasty as a mother in law. Phyllis and Nick just got married and she's already turning that hate onto her. If I didnt hate her, Id actually feel sorry for Phyllis

• Members

Have you not been watching Nikki lately??? That bitch is insufferable at best. To have her own daughter-in-law arrested at her wedding was LOW! And you call a woman who does that classy? Classy must have bit her on the ass when she was stripping at the Bayou?

• Members

Exactly.

That uppity stripper never gave Sharon a chance. She damned her at first eyesight but she embraced the firecrotch who terrorized half the town and busted up her son's marriage with open arms. She celebrated Phyllis' presence in the Newman's lives as if this slutbag, murdering, manipulative bitch was an upgrade from a girl who grew up poor and Phyllis soaked in the praise as if she were so benign, better than Sharon. Birds of a feather sure do flock together which is what Nikki and Phyllis are: posers on the arm of men who give their busted asses credibility, but the truth is out there. You can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Her haughtiness is made worse by the blatant hypocrisy Nikki displays. She could never stand Ashley but Sharon was just expected to deal with Phyllis? She should've felt the back of Sharon's hand so many times over now.

• Members

Soooooooooooooo....Phyllis will halfway pay for one of her crimes, well I guess that's a start...until LML brings out her 'Phyllis is just poor and misunderstood' writing pen.

Nicholas and Phyllis won't last much longer (I didn't expect them to last this long). :)

• Members

I am no fan of Sharon's but I will admit that I much rather have Sharon away from Jack and with either Brad (because they are sooooo suited for each other when it comes to never owning up to things) or eventually going back to Nick, which is going to happen eventually...

After seeing how pitiful Jack was looking when he walked into the church, I can see that he's going to be flying to Phyllis' side when he hears she's been locked up and by of all people, Brad and Nikki :lol:

I didn't even hear that little comment from Daniel saying that his mom was 'hot' Ewww

• Members

That's a huge downer for sure.

I guess by Friday at latest, Phyllis will be smelling like a rotten rose again and romp with Nick 24/7...

Puuhleeze! I actually hoped, the police would handcuff Phyllis during the ceremony. 'T was some disappointment that this awful couple really tied the knot. And NO, I don't Sharon with Nick again, because Nikki was an evil whore to Sharon and Nick cheated on his so-called true love annually with the likes of Grace THE SLUT ©Turner...

The wedding episode was the epitome of why I despise Phyllis (her self-melodrama routine) and hate this Nick coupling - the clue to a good marriage according to Phick: have a sex make-out session and all problems are solve. Whatever!

Anyway, Nikki was queen of the day - she never did anything more appropitae (well, pole dancing maybe LOL!) in her life.

BTW: Is it just me? The headwriting is still awful but the episodes feel more like Y&R again, slightly better dialogue and there somehow is a breeze of GC-feel. There definately took some behind-the-scenes place because yesterday's show was 180 ° different from last Monday. Still not too good but at least watchable.

• Members

I thought that, too, sheilaforever. I have been glued to my Y&R the past couple of episodes, especially the scenes between the Newmans which reminded me of the Newmans of old, those dysfunctional, scheming dynamics around the throne of TGVN coming into play.

And the other thing I found interesting was that the writing did not push me to "root" for any one character as it has done under LML's tenure. Bill Bell was a master at "ambiguous" writing, and its funny reading this thread with people either pro-Phyllis or pro-Sheila. I have been enjoying both characters and think Sharon Case in particular has been putting in consistently strong performances of late. I like Phyllis, too, although the police & handcuffs etc was pure soapy fun.

BTW, I felt like I was reading when of SON's threads when, on Monday, Phyllis cried to Lauren about losing the way she used to be when she's with Nick. LOL!

P.S.: Peter Bregman rules. Jack just knocks it out of the ballpark every time he's on screen.

• Members

Tuesday's episode was really good. I can't blame Noah for acting like a brat right now. He's probably feeling like leaving the ranch is leaving the family he had with Cassie. It's really bizarre to hear Nick advocate Jack as a stepdad to Noah. There's kinda some ick factor there, but then again I watch B&B so I'm pretty much desensitized to it.

Does Lily know about the blackmail? If not that's going to cause some tension for Daily. I really want them to break up now. This Lily just doesn't cut it. I also wish they would go back to highlighting Daniel's hair. The mousy brown isn't doing him justice. He needs some blonde to bring out his features more.

• Members

I'm watching the beginnning scene and Nikki needs her smug look slapped off her face... She only thinks she's 'succeeding' at what she did, but it's about to fall apart... Doesn't she KNOW that Big Red ain't gonna pay for any of her crimes :lol::lol:

Noah is driving me nuts...but I can truly understand his displeasure of wanting to be a family with yet another 'daddy'...Feel sorry for him because the minute he softens up to Jack in his life, out Jack will go and in will come Brad....How many 'step daddies' does this boy need?

Archived