Y&R Discussion: Week of April 30th

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BEST ENDING EVER! Im glad I dont read spoilers bc I did not see that coming. I was laughing my ass off when Phyllis was all happy and then got herself arrested. That was too good for words and it was such a great moment for us Phyllis haters. I thought she got off way to easy and Im glad she's paying

• Members

I knew when Nikki came slithering up in the church with Victoria, she was up to something....Too bad her little plan will blow up in her face at some point.

I'm sorry but I can't see Nikki "In Everyone's Business" Newman as a Senator....I have a feeling that both Jack and Nikki will be out in the cold on this one...They will have it so neither one will win or one will step down out of humiliation and the other will not get any votes

Sharon looked like she wanted to shoot daggers in the House of the Lord while Jack was probably praying for Nick to say 'No" I know some folks love them some Sharon and Jack, but they're hook up stalled before it even got started.

• Members
All this Phyllis hate is beyond sad. Shes nothing like that whore Sharon and Sharon didn't deserved a husband like Nick or a diva like Nikki for a Mother In Law. Secretly you all wish Sharon was back with Nick and in the Newman fold again. Too bad Sharon is used goods, boring, and plain pathetic. This whole, "OH POOR ME! OMG PHYLLIS STOLE MY HUSBAND THAT I NEGLECTED FOR MONTHS! POOR ME!" act is sick. Yes Phyllis isn't pefect but she knows that. Her fans know that. And Nick knows that. Eventually they will work things out. Meanwhile Sharon will still be sniffing after Brad and being used like a sex toy AGAIN...lol thats so her calling.

Archived