DAYS News: SOD 5/8/07 issue

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw the SOD article and Judi looks great with the brunette hair. It sounds like it's recurring though. Also, her and Justin are still together so maybe we will get a Wally Kurth appearance. I doubt it but who knows.

I say have Maggie sell the restaurant so we can have the mansion back but then we may not see Maggie as much as we do. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

• Members

:blink: You just said the same exact thing like two posts ago!?! Why re-type it?!!??! :huh:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I'm excited to hear that Joe is returning. It'll make alot of people very happy.

And! I bet you a million bucks that they changed Adrienne's hair color so viewers would be able to tell a difference between Adrienne and Bonnie.

• Members

Quick question...When was the last time Joe Mascolo was on the screen as Stefano? was it 2002?????? I'm just curious how long its been since we've had the real Stefano, and not a skeleton like the island, and a hand in the Italy hospital bed...

• Members

Great to hear confirmation of Joe Mascolo returning and even better news that he's on contract! Judi, IMHO, is doing this backwards. When she returned to DAYS, but as Bonnie, she should've died her hair brown then, and came back blonde as Adrienne, since Adrienne had blonde hair in the first place. But oh well, maybe it'll be less confusing to newer viewers.

So glad we get confirmation that the horrible Annie Burgstede is gone! May the horrible actress never grace our screens agains lol.

:lol::unsure:

I agree. Jeremy (and Mike) should've been brought on way before Nick, and in place of actually.

Great idea! Billie deserves a good man like Mike IMHO.

I do wish they'd bring back Michael T. Weiss. I kinda liked Roark, but Michael T Weiss IMHO is the definitive Mike Horton.

I agree, we definitely need the DiMera mansion back. EJ should not be living in an apartment along the lines of Sami & Lucas's and Billie's, he's rich and a DiMera, he should be in the DiMera mansion DAMMITT!

• Members
GOD I've missed Stefano so much...I can't wait to hear him speak in that creepy Dimiera voice. Just the thought of it gives me the willies. I wonder how hes going to react when he finds out his precious Elvis is IN LOVE with the fiesty heroine Samantha Brady!? And I can just see EJ turning on dear old papa when hes ordered to kill Samantha or hurt her in some way as part of Stefano's revenge against the Bradys....Days will be HOT this Summer. I can't wait!

Archived