DAYS News: SOD 5/8/07 issue

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We don't really need a kidnapping for it to be good. Whatever the case, I can't wait to have him back.

Joe has definitely been missed. I can't wait to hear that Dimera music (which better be brought out along with the mansion) and I hope we have one of those classic Friday cliffhangers where a chair turns and he is there or the camera pans up to reveal him in disguise or something. It needs to be big like that and the camera could freeze on Stefano's smiling face saying "It's good to be back" and end the show. They better publicize the hell out of this or at least promote it in a way where fans know a big event is coming on such and such a day so they can tune in and be surprised and get hooked.

This can be big as long as it's done right.

• Members

Runs and hides behind John Black the ONLY badass who can handle Stefano...lol.

Oh and I can't wait till we hear...."ALEXANDRA!"

A kidnapping would be more of the, "same old stuff". He doesn't need to kidnap Marlena for the show to be edgy or excitng. He just needs to be there making plots. Whatever he does I'll just be glad to have my favorite villian besides James Stenbeck back on television.

• Members

I don't think it's needed. It's also been proven ratings go up when you give the fans a good solid story with a beginning, middle, and end with no EP interference. That is what the fans want. If we get that, the ratings will respond or, at least they should. Who knows anymore with the ratings.

• Members

Yea, except for the fact that he's done it about a hundred times.

Sorry, Sheffer has been making Marlena a strong independent woman again. I doubt he'll make her a wimpy victim like she was during the 90's.

• Members

ABOUT FREAKIN TIME!!

I CANNOT wait to see Mascolo back on my screen. Any viewing problems I have been having with the show lately, are literally solved with the hiring of this man and with Stefano coming back.

Just to see the iconic Stefano again and interacting with BOPE/JARLENA will be orgasmic for me.

Also, I may freak out if we get a Celeste/Stefano scene too!!

OMG this is the best news EVER for the show!

Also, with Tony coming back it will be SO AWESOME to see Stefano/Tony interact again!!

• Members

I agree that this is great news! But hopefully, the story is good too! Cause what's the point if we get Joe back and he's stuck in some boring storyline...

I will definitely tune into DAYS starting next week, so that I can get into it before Joe comes back, but if they don't offer a good storyline with Joe and big four, I won't be sticking around...

Archived