DAYS News: SOD 5/8/07 issue

• Members

I agree Drew.

I just realized something. Last year around this time, we got news of Steve and Kayla's return in SOD with the cover and all. I don't know what it is but this time of year always seems like a big time of year for Days returns and news. It always seems like the show gets positive buzz going around this time and carries it into the summer and fall and then falls flat in winter and spring. For the life of me, I can't figure it out but they better break that cycle :lol: I guess it's the right time of year to do it though. Summer is a good time to hook viewers and fall can be took with holidays and all. I guess I just want to see Days carry good buzz and momentum all year around rather then just summer and fall.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES!

WELCOME HOME STEFANO AND JOE MASCOLO!

About DAMN time!

Woo hoo!

And CONTRACT too? Holy crap!

Did the mag say how long Judi would be around? I'm assuming it's recurring.

I'm sure Matt will pop up again. I hope so but I'm not going to get all pissy if he doesn't. He belongs in the story, sure, but complaining about it won't get him in it any faster.

• Members

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=88079

Article on Judi Evan’s return and her change of hair color from blonde to reddish.

Coming: Joe Mascolo to return as Stefano

Goings: Annie Burgstede, (Willow) the actresses has been ‘axed’. (Their word, not mine)

VCR alert:

5/3 Lucas sprays Kate and EJ with a fire extinguisher after he and Sami catch them conspiring

5/4 Duck shoots Shawn who is trying to escape Tinda Lau with Belle and Claire

HOTN:

MBE, SN and S&K

Interview with Judi Evans

“Something to talk about” Interviews with various couples. From Days its Blake Berris and Rachel Melvin.

What Will Happen:

-Sami faints and is taken to the hospital

-Lucas and Sami catch Kate and EJ plotting together

-Nick comes to Willow’s rescue

-Philip shows up at Tinda Lau.

What will Belle be like now that she’s back with Shawn?

Martha Madison says:

“I’ve always played Belle fighting her feelings for Shawn or being lonely because there’s no Shawn. Now, Shawn’s there and Belle can be happy.”

Letter about how its time to reunite Tony and Anna.

Archived