DAYS News: SOD 5/8/07 issue

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew when I read the May sweeps spoilers that it was Willow's exit story! And Stefano's back! I'm so happy. I think it's about time to go spoiler free again. I don't want to know when Stefano's going to appear until I hear the Phoenix music and THERE HE IS!!!!!

If only Kristen could show up, too....

• Members

Makes me sad! Stefano and Tony together, but none of his girls are around? No Lexie, no Kristen?

Anyway, Stefano's going to give this show a solid core that it hasn't had it a while. He'll stabilize it, with just his presence.

• Members

Great news that Joe is back. This story would not have worked without him.

But I am deeply disappointed that we get Adrienne back for the Steve story - not Jack. I dare say that Jack is the one that the majority of fans want to see dealing with Steve - not the sister most fans don't even remember. Nothing against Judi - but I want Jack back dealing with his brother (not to mention considering he was kidnapped by the DiMeras multiple times - he deserves to be part of the Dimera story).

• Members

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Stefano's my all-time FAVORITE character (sorry, Jack, you're a close, close second)!! I'll be tuning in again too. I hope this turns out to be as good as it should be!!

Welcome back, Joe!! We missed you!!

And Annie? Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. One sucky character down, more to go.

• Members

I still think Jack will be back. Corday wanted him on recurring and there are many rumors. Plus, Corday seems big on RECENT faces and Matt is one of them. I am ok with Adrienne. She is his sister too so she should be there. I am optimistic we will see Matt there, just like I said for a long time Joe and Renee would be back.

They just better hurry it up with the confirmation on RJ and LH. I know RJ is returning but we also know LH is in negotiations so I hope to see them.

In regards to Jett and Jeremy, Hogan said he would be bringing on more Horton and that he liked the Carver's so I am ok with this. The show needs more diversity and we do need more Hortons. I don't get how anyone can say Jeremy isn't a real Horton. For one, Mike talked about him alot so unlike Nick he won't just come out of nowhere. As long as the balance is good, there is no problem. Just like when Nick was introduced. People didn't mind him because the balance was good and he wasn't overexposed. Once they shoved him down fans' throats is when the trouble started.

This all sounds good. I SO CAN'T WAIT FOR JOE. I just want to know how long the contract is for and all those details. I can't wait for this story.

• Members

:(

Umm, let me just start off by saying that, Annie Burgstede, it's been a pleasure watching you on my screen everyday. You grew into a well-talented actress and you will be sorely missed. This was the confirmation I had been waiting for. I still had hope, but I'm going to take this with my chin up.

FREAKING AWESOME! I can't believe I'm reading these words. Joseph Mascolo is coming back to DAYS as Stefano? And he's on contract!?!? This has got to be the most exciting DAYS news since Hogan Sheffer's announcement that he was coming onboard. I'm so excited and I can't wait! He's on freaking contract! :D

• Members

I agree Drew. As much as I like Nick, at least we have heard of Jeremy.

If they do bring Jeremy, I hope they bring Mike back because I think he could be a good love intereest for Billie since she is in desperate need of one. Although, Days is bringing back alot of people so I don't know how plausible bringing Mike on is right now. Maybe further down the line.

• Members

If they do decide to bring back Mike, it has to be Michael T. Weiss. I hope they at least attempt to sign him on. If I have to sit through another stint of boring-ass Roark Critchlow, I may just fall asleep during the scene.

• Members

Yeah it better be Weiss. Although, knowing Corday, he will go with Roark because he is recent and a familiar face. I didn't mind Roark until he was paired with Carrie and they began to totally force that on fans. He wasn't really bad but Weiss is much better. However, bringing back Weiss would age Mike again but at least he would be back to arouns his normal age :lol:

Archived