DAYS News: SOD 5/8/07 issue

• Members

On the cover: DAYS: LOOK WHO'S BACK - Joe Mascolo (Stefano) & Judi Evans (Adrienne)

Joe Mascolo: The actor has indeed signed a contract and will join on screen son Penghlis for a big storyline that will finally answer the question, " Why do the DiMeras hate the Bradys?"

Judi Evans returns as Adrienne as we all know but with a radically new look: she is now a brunette.

Casting News:

Who's Going:

Annie Burgstede (Willow Stark): the actress, who joined the show in October 2006, has been axed and will be leaving Salem.

Casting About/Grapevine:

DAYS is currently casting two roles: Jeremy Horton, who has been living in Israel with father Mike and mother Robin, and Jett Carver, who is a relative of Abe and around 25.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES!!! BYE WILLOW!!!

Too many sites were reporting it to be true. Last week, everyone in the May sweeps thread blasted Corday for giving more airtime to Willow, Max, Chelsea, and Nick and now Willow is gone. Like I told everyone last week...wait and see before condemning.

Great about Joe. I can't wait to see him. I have been saying all along it's only a matter of time. This is going to be huge and Days better promote the hell out of this. I actually kind of want them to keep his first airdate a secret so it's somewhat of a surprise but I doubt they will. It will be great to see him. The key there is that he signed a contract. I wonder what the length is. I would love for him to stick around and come and go like the old days.

I had a feeling Judi would go brunette. She said they would change her hair and wardrobe so the adjustment would be easier. Can't wait for her!!

Now just get RJ and LH confirmed and I will be beyond happy.

• Members

This news just made my day! The Phoenix is coming back home, welcome back to Salem Steffy! With Tony and Stefano returning, Lexie better be back as well.

What's that smell? Oh, its just an aroma of burnt wood.

• Members

YAY to Joe M finally confirmed! I'm not a huge Stefano fan but it will great to see him and should give a nice ratings spike. Hopefully Stefano & Tony both returning means we get a breather from Elvis.

Timbeerrrr!!! :P

• Members

I am excited about this big summer story.hopefully they will promote it everywhere and wont spoil things(you know,like SOD covers etc. keep things surprising for once!).

I'm just sad kristen,or ED wont be a part of this.maybe Days can use the 2002 deal they made with the B&B and bring back ED for 2 episodes instead of the JM episodes that we never got?

• Members

I can't say I'm a Stefano fan, so this news doesn't enthuse me too much! :(

And only Adrienne gets to have the reunion with Steve?

Little there to get me back watching DAYS, but I guess I'll be in the small minority on this board. :lol:

• Members

As much as I loathe the overexposure of DiMeras, Thaao and Joe are magic together, and their screen presence alone is enough for me to be excited about. And if Leann and/or Renée join them... well.

As for Judi, I have a rather naive hope that Steve and Kayla may take a backseat this sweeps so the story can be totally reworked, and then we'll see it be all about family. Otherwise, i can't see Corday still bringing on Judi and more recently, daughter Stephanie.

Archived