PSNS: New look for the Stalker

• Members

The blackmailer isn't Gwen. Because she is over with Ethan and from the spoilers, she is returning with other problems that she has to deal with.

Also, I seen her pictures on the blackmailer's wall. Finally, if she was the blackmailer then why would she break her own marriage up? Remember early on when the blackmailer lured Ethan from Gwen to Theresa's bed.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sheridan and Spike.....are the stalker? PERFECT. Sure it's ridiculous how Ms. Crane has turned into a complete beyotch recently, but I'm loving it. MW is doing an excellent job pulling it off. I can't for the scenes. Passions is gonna be sooo good during these final months.

• Members

Why are people convinced that Valerie and Vincent are the same person? Is this a joke or do people honestly think this? How can that even be? Julian has had sex with her and she has a vagina, and well Chad has slept with Vincent and he has a penis. Plus he's slept with both and I think he of all people would notice Have Vincent and Valerie never had scenes together bc they are dating and I thought they had

• Members

Maybe Julian and Valerie had anal sex? Or she just gave him oral sex?

We never saw the sex scene. We just saw Eve walking in on what looked like two people caught finishing a sex act?

Did Chad and Valerie ever have sex? I can't remember

• Members

It is because of the frog clue gift that Theresa has gotten with the frog has the ability to completely change from man to woman vice versa.

Valerie is Vincent I am nearly 90 percent sure. Even Tabitha said the blackmailer is one evil one heart and the reason why she couldn't figure out is the blackmailer uses multiple personalitites with the half man half woman, Vincent/Valerie.

Valerie and Vincent has yet of ever had a scene together.

• Members

Val and Julian had sex. They were not in missionary position, so it looked like there were kind of standing near the desk. The scene included moaning, too. Ben Masters (Julian) explained that the sex scene was filmed at a weird angle because of Daphnee (Valerie's) pregnancy.

• Members

I thought I remembered Val being slightly bent over the desk, So maybe is was anal? Naa, I think I'll go with Tyler and say Valerie is able to do a complete body transformation. More Passioney that way :lol:

Archived