PSNS: New look for the Stalker

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:wub: :wub:

*orgasmically shouts YES!*

We can make love to the blood curtling cries of Therea Lopez Fitzgerald Crane.

I'm not sure why Sheridan gets such a bad rep when Theresa pulls the same crap but but she gets called a heroine. Theresa act more like she's wired on that stuff with her stalking dramatics. Die bitch, just die.

• Members

Them being the same person IS a shock! If something came out of left field and it turned out this new warden guy played by Roscoe Born was the stalker, sure we'd be surprised, but everyone would be bitching. In order for a mystery to work, the audience needs to be able to possibly solve it.

• Members

It would be a shock in that no one else has ever done it and it was never blatantly obvious. JER usually beats things into your brains and throws hints out and then the shock is gone. Not here. We only had that frog clue and the scenes on Thursday as clues to Vincent/Val being one. That is it. The other part is we don't know if they are the stalker. I still think it's Pretty but we'll see.

I am just excited about all this. For the first time in a long time, Passions is delivering and next week looks really good. This is what they should've done last year but I will take it and enjoy it now. They can at least go for the jugular and now they have no limits on where to go with this. They can take as many risks as they want and I hope they do because they are rolling right now.

Archived