PSNS: New look for the Stalker

• Members

In the previews listed under the pictures, the stalker says no one ever wanted him so I don't think that can be referring to Gwen. I still think this is Pretty and that she had a sex change operation that wasn't completed or something twisted like that.

I also loved how the production values look. It looks like the prison scenes and stalker scenes are going to be great. I haven't been this excited about the show in a long time.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, one of those he-she pictures literally just SCARED ME!! No foolies!

This story is going to get GREAT.

And I love that we get to see the mask -- EXCELLENT production values for that, this story, everything I can see so far!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's very intriguing that we're seeing the he-she's body.

And just like that, I'm back to thinking it really is Pretty. Sorry, for those who said JER wouldn't introduce a new character this late in the game, but I just think he would, and there's nothing wrong with it.

But one question: Is this incest again? Because Pretty is Ethan's half sister after all!

• Members

HOLY [!@#$%^&*] is right!!!!

Okay, what does this even mean?!!

I just know this is the real Sheridan -- but Spike?!!! OH MY GOD!!! Oh MY DEAR GOD!!! "PASSIONS" is genuinely going to be mysterious, intriguing and GOOD. Not campy good, but GOOD!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what episodes I'm going to archive from next week.

Thanks, Rion!!! I can't thank you enough!!!

This is all too incredible!!!

EVERY SON member should see this thread.

• Members

This is, hands down, the most brilliant, truly mysterious thing "Passions" will have done. I just know this story is going to end in a BANG and the show will too! Well, how fitting!!!

DAMN, that costume is DEAD ON!!! "Passions" -- the one I loved that cared about all aspects of production, including wardrobe, lighting and set design -- is soooooooooooooooooooooo back!!!

• Members

Well, on one hand, Sheridan's character destruction is complete (although I wonder if this isc still Sheridan as I can't shake this gut feeling that there is more to this) but, on another hand, that looks so good and Sheridan looks like she is going to kiss him! :o . This is nuts. I knew they were working together since Fancy's first rape but I didn't think they were that close. This is going to be interesting to watch that's for sure.

Keep these pics coming Rion. I have no idea where you are getting them nor do I understand why NBC is releasing them but I love them. This is Passions at it's best and the creepy vibe to all this is great.

• Members

The way it is described, Sheridan hires Spike because she wants to become Luis' cellmate in prison. She needs Spike's help to get her inside prison. Nothing, to my knowledge, is mentioned about them working together in the past. As soon as Sheridan gets into the cell, she begs Luis to have sex with her.

At the same time, Fancy quits Harmony PD, gets an alias and disguises herself in order to get a job as a prison guard in order to help Luis.

Link

NBC posts the entire weeks' photo recaps usually on the previous Friday before the episodes air.

Click onto the link below and change the number in the address bar to 1981_1 for Wednesday, 1982_1 for Thursday, 1983_1 for Friday and 1984_1 for Monday April 30

http://www.nbc.com/Passions/recaps/2007/1980_1.shtml

• Members

When it was revealed that Fancy would be raped the 1st time, I immediately thought that Sheridan had planned it due to her previous behavior. The follow-up episodes fueled my suspicions.

However, I don't think Spike is Fancy's rapist. I've never thought so...he may have helped orchestrate it, but I don't think he raped Fancy. Besides it being too obvious at the time (even for Passions), since early 2005 I've thought Spike is Eve and Julian's son. Passions hints at incest, but it does not go beyond kisses. If the show ever reveals the 1st rapist, I think it will end up being a hired goon.

Archived