The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always thought the purpose of the Off Topic Lounge was to discuss any & all things off-topic...such as phones, weather, etc. If we didn't discuss such things, what would we talk about?

And Sylph, I have a hard time believing we're not meant to partake in such mindless babbling, when you yourself were just talking about Britney Spears with Jack a few posts back. So what makes this thread ideal for talk of pop divas that we love, but not how weather has been affecting our region or what cartoon characters we grew up with......?

• Members

And it probably was. But no one wants to hear about it. I recall that before it wasn't like that - it was a place for witty banter and that sort of thing, then people came and posted the negative stuff and some tried to save the thread by talking about weather, phones, iTunes etc. And then there were those mysterious posts, the double-entendres, which people hated because they were on purpose mean and secretive and because no one could figure out who was the person or thing in question.

The cartoon characters talk was amazing! I loved that one.

You can talk about anything you want, Actor87, I'm not the post police here. This is a free and democratic board and if you obey the rules, you can write about anything you want. :)

• Members

So my friend just called to inform me we are going to the gym tomorrow night. I was like "Really? Wait.. We dont have membership!" And he told me he just bought us two months each at 24 hour fitness.

I was still like "Really? The gym?" And then he told me why - they have a suana and steam room. as well as free 15 minute massages. hell yeah. thats my kinda gym. and its located down the street from In N Out!

Archived