The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's dead because it was full of negativity, the only thing that kept it alive. But Toups made a formal ban on complaints in here and now there's nothing to discuss.

It's dead because no one wants to know how hot it is in Louisiana.

It's dead because no one wants to know whether the new iTunes is out.

It's dead because no one wants to know about your (not your phone, Actor87, just a matter of expression) new phone.

It's dead because the majority of people discuss the issues they discussed here in that other thread on that other board of which you are a member, Actor87.

I could go on. And let me conclude with a famous Latin phrase: Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam. Meaning: Furthermore, I think Carthage should be destroyed. Meaning, I think this thread should be deleted and a new one started a month after this one has been deleted.

Just my opinion.

• Members

Umm, like a year. yeah Blackout came out around this time .. maybe later.. last year.

She is doing a new album, from everything i have read its much more urben and shes been writing a lot of the songs. Granted they will not be the ebst written songs ever - but britney songs never are. They are great pop songs tho, IMHO, and i hope she keeps a bit of where she went on blackout because i loved that entire album.

Its suposed to come out in about 6 months, or so i read. Hopefully she does a tour. She is amazing when shes on tour.

here a bit of info on who is involved- producers JR Rotem, Sean Garrett, Guy Sigsworth, Nate "Danja" Hills, Bloodshy & Avantand Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins have independently revealed that they are contributing to the project.

• Members

Ahh, so thats where that last bit i stole from some britney blogger site riped it from. i see.

and if anyone is confused, the end of that last psot i made i copied from a site that gave no source. this would be the source. i hate not sourcing, and i hate it when others dont. but i only ever source the original.. idk if thats wrong or not, but its how i do.

Archived