The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sailor Moon was about this girl who was the reincarnation of a Princess from space or something. She ended up fighting as Sailor Moon along side her Sailor Scouts (Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter). The others were slowly introduced into the series. Yeah, it seems weird, but it was cool.

She also had a guy that she had a crush on named Darien....who was Serena's (Sailor Moon) husband in a previous life (Prince Darien). I loved it all.

My dad didn't want me watching Sailor Moon because he said it was too girly (which I didn't agree with). Sailor Moon was quite the violent show. It was also like a cartoon soap. It was great.

And I wasn't really an expensive kid to keep. I did great in school, and I always did my chores so I was able to earn money for the [!@#$%^&*] I wanted. Plus I was the only grandchild/nephew for many years so I had all the attention :lol:

• Members

What a weird cartoon Ryan....lol.

As for the girly part and dad. I bet he wouldnt have let me see Wonder Woman...loved the show. Now that was too girly...lol

Nice to know you were a great/nice/got all the attention kid. :P:lol: Got good grades...did chores.....u make me sick. :lol::P:D

• Members

I loved California Dreams. and Malibu Shores. and Swan something or other with a bunch of soap stars. They were all on USA together here. or maybe it was KDOC. or local chan i always thought was USA because they ran almost all the same shows.

And i also loved the 13 Ghosts of Scobby Doo, becaus ei loved Scrappy. and Daph was my fave human. lol.

I loved cartoons when they did the child thing. Tiny Toons, A Pup Named Scobby Doo, Filnstone Kids, Muppet babbies. Etc...

• Members

Wow. What a beautiful news day today. :mellow: I was just checking the Latest Headlines in Firefox and here they go: Russian tanks enter South Ossetia, Fanny Mae unveils loss of $2.3bn, Oil 'could hit $200 within years'... Just splendid.

• Members

Smurfette was the luckiest cartoon character ever. She got to pick from all the boys!

Malibu Shores....I LOVED that show. In college it was on Fridays at ten and we would watch it and then go out. And when we got home (like 3 or 4) we would watch Models INC on the Canadian channel. (however, it wasn't in French. It was also the only way I could watch AW)

Archived