Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

The 80's had some great cartoons too She-Ra, He-Man, My Little Ponies, Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, Jem, and others that I can't think of right now.......

And you left out G-Force (Battle Of The Planets) & Voltron.

I was a big fan of the Thundercats, He-Man, Voltron (hello, the ORIGINAL power rangers....), and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

What was the cartoon that had the people in the music band?

80s had the cartoons, 90s had the TNBC shows...Saved by the Bell, California Dreams, Hang Time, City Guys....god, I miss my youth.

Ohhhhh I loved most of the TNBC shows......

I was a big fan of the Thundercats, He-Man, Voltron (hello, the ORIGINAL power rangers....), and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

What was the cartoon that had the people in the music band?

I dont remember that cartoon Ryan. I grew up with the Smurfs...why I watched I dont know....The Superfriends.....Scooby Doo...lol....etc..I was an ABC cartoon kid....lol

I dont remember that cartoon Ryan. I grew up with the Smurfs...why I watched I dont know....The Superfriends.....Scooby Doo...lol....etc..I was an ABC cartoon kid....lol

It's ok. I loved the Smurfs. Though one thing that bothered me is that there was only one girl in town....Smurfette. I bet she was a freak. All them men in town and she's the only one with Smurf Poon.

I liked Scooby Doo too...I didn't really like Scrappy. he was annoying.

The Superfriends were kinda gay, lol.

It's ok. I loved the Smurfs. Though one thing that bothered me is that there was only one girl in town....Smurfette. I bet she was a freak. All them men in town and she's the only one with Smurf Poon.

Haha..I hadn't realized that. But now that you bring it up. I remember it...lol.

I loved Scrappy. He made Scooby look more of wuss....lol

Duh...look at my siggy. That's why I watched the superfriends....lol

Scooby Doo is my all time favorite! Yeah I didn't like Scrappy either.

"California Dreams! Don't wake me up if I dreamin!" :lol: My sister was obsessed with that show and Saved By The Bell, but neither of them were very interesting IMO. 90210 was where it was at! And yeah, Scrappy sucked. That show that had just him Scooby, Shaggy, and I think Daphne was awful IMO.

I remember the shows Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors. My dad didn't want me watching Sailor Moon, lol.

I had all the Ronin Warriors toys too. I loved collecting toys. i wanted my mom to buy me two of everything. One to play with and one to keep, but she refused.

And of course who can forget the "Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills"

*vomit*

Tattooed Teenage....Alien Fighters.....Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills....

Edited by Ryan