It's Rosie vs. Elizabeth....yet again

Ryan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd take Hasselback anyday over the Big O.

Rose is a vile, vicious, slab of a woman who lives for causing trouble so her name stays in the headlines. She should stay behind the scenes, cuz her childish antics are just annoying as hell anymore. If I could, I'd cut out her tongue.

• Members

While Rosie's approach may ruffle feathers, I agree with her overall message and opinions. The show is called The View – and she's giving her view. You honestly think she says those things to keep her name in the headlines? I also love how calling her fat is the first "insult" that people come up with.

Isn't the "Big O" Oprah?

• Members

I thought Rosie was VERY restrained, articulate, and polite while dumbbunny blathered on like a beligerant idiot and was the one getting all snitty and obnoxious. Rosie definitely behaved as the more mature of the two.

• Members

Actually, I believe Rosie was in the wrong. Elisabeth was clearly trying to further illustrate the reasoning behind her question and Rosie cut her off.

It's amazing to me how Rosie told Elisabeth that they were there NOT to express their opinions but to listen to Rory. However, all the way through the segment, Rosie was belittling the government. Ummm...not everyone shares the same sentiment, Rosie. So why don't YOU quit trying to shove YOUR OPINIONS down everyone ELSE'S throat.

:rolleyes:

:huh: And who's the new kid? I like her. :D

• Members

Exactly Pine Charles, about Rosie. She sometimes is a very over-bearing loudmouth but when it comes to politics she's usually RIGHT ON THE MONEY.

I agree about Oprah too, she's the big O.

Agreed. Elizabeth Hasselback is the poster child for dumbbunny blathering beligerant young Republicans, lmfao.

Me too. I'd think if I were Joy, I'd have to !@#$%^&*]slap that blathering blonde idiot.

• Members

Elizabeth seriously needs to step out of her 50's housewife, the Republicans are right no matter what they do because they are the voice of morality mentality and get with it. One of the worst things you can be as an American is to not question the government and the politicians/presidents you vote in. You can't just sit there and be blind to what's going on in Washington, and I don't care what political party they belong to.

Rosie may be a loudmouth, but stupid she's not.

• Members

I LOVE how people here can say Rosie is right and Elizabeth is wrong or vice versa, when they BOTH have the right to express their feelings, whether we like what either say or not. It is not a right/wrong issue, it is a personal preferrence. You one sided people really need to take the blinders off and get out of the back seat.

You are allowed to think differently than someone else and still be respected.

WOW...what a new low this board is hitting

• Members

They both drive me crazy.

Elizabeth was signing the same song that whole clip. Nothig anyone said made her see any kind of compromise. I think that's what pissed me off more then anything. She wouldn't even hear what Rory was saying.

There's nothing wrong with people having and expressing differnt opinions, but I find it to be just mindless drivel, when both sides can't see each other's POV and just go back and forth on the same one thing. What makes the best debate is being able to see, understand, and learn why the other side believes what they do.

Knowledge is power. And I dont' think Elizabeth knew anything more then just this one thing. She was stuck in a bubble, and I think it made her look bad.

Archived