B&B: Ashley's secret Revealed!

• Members

Sorry if this was already posted...

CDN 'The Suds Report'

The Bold and the Beautiful (CTV/CBS) — Phoebe’s worst nightmare!

The day we’ve all been waiting for comes on Friday! The sensational Eileen Davidson arrives in L.A. as Ashley Abbott to help the Forresters create a fragrance, but she runs into an ex-lover instead! The soap has confirmed that Ashley previously had a torrid affair with Rick Forrester when they were both in Paris. Finally, Kyle Lowder (Rick) will have a leading lady who can rival his undeniable sex appeal.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, NO! Not only the fact I hate Rick now with Lowder in the role and don't want him with anyone at all, but Eileen Davidson and Kyle Lowder in a relationship when a decade ago she was with his character's step father?!

• Members

Wouldn't it be trippy if Ashley's secret was she was really Kristen Blake??

I almost kinda want Joe Mascolo to go back to B&B to see him and Eileen interact again.

WHOA.

I just remembered B&B owes Days for allowing them to use Lauren Koslow for a couple of eps in 2002. Originally they were supposed to swap with Joe Mascolo, but now Days should call in their end of the deal and make B&B give them Eileen Davidson for a couple of eps!! She could appear in EJ's flashbacks as Susan!! :D

Archived