B&B: Ashley's secret Revealed!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Justin as Rick. He will ALWAYS be Rick Forrester to me. I think if it was Justin as Rick that the storyline would be interesting because I could see ED/JT having chemistry together. Kyle Lowder is unattractive to me. I was seriously gonna tune into B&B for Ashleys first day but this just blows so now I don't think I am going to.

• Members

Leave it up to Brad Bell to screw it up! I wanted to throw up when I read this. Eileen is 20 years older than him and putting Ashley with this character is pointless.

Why not put her with THORNE, a core, mature cast member who needs a love interest? A spoiler for Brooke/Ridge, just anything! Putting her with Rick seems like such a waste.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 5 2007, 10:27 PM)
Leave it up to Brad Bell to screw it up! I wanted to throw up when I read this. Eileen is 20 years older than him and putting Ashley with this character is pointless.

Why not put her with THORNE, a core, mature cast member who needs a love interest? A spoiler for Brooke/Ridge, just anything! Putting her with Rick seems like such a waste.

Thats what I was hoping for. A possible pairing with Thorne or someone else.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 5 2007, 11:27 PM)

:Insert AntiNWO rant on Brad Bell: lol

• Members

Kyle Lowder seriously needs to quit acting like a horny teenage jock and start acting like the mature, sexual, handsome man that he is.

AND he needs a haircut. I can't take him seriously with that 60's-era flipped-out hairstyle he has now.

• Members

Don't forget that before Tracy Quartermaine was playing mother to grown-up Ned on "GH," she was doing him over on "DAYS" and giving birth to his baby! You can't get any more twisted than that!

Speaking of Jane Elliot . . . now, there was someone who belonged opposite John Aniston! Those two were powerhouses!

Archived