America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8

SteveFrame

• Members

I was very torn between Nik and Nicole during that Cycle. They came from such opposite extremes that it really was a matter of preference and who made a mistake. So I didn't mind it when Nicole won and I was rooting for both during the fashion show but I felt that Nicole had a better shot at winning.

Have they done the Covergirl shoot already? When I tuned back in I thought I heard something about Covergirl. Or was that Seventeen they were talking about?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They did some random CoverGirl thing a few weeks ago. I think it was the one were Jael was eliminated. It wasn't the Ad that CoverGirl will use for the winner. They had some really bad Aussie accents. The CoverGirl shoot should happen in the final 3.

• Members

I don't want to see anyone go. I think Miss and Mr. Jay, Tyra, Twigs, and Nigel all compliment each other really well. I'd keep it the way it is! I'd edit it though so we see more of what the judges say and think, especially when you get down to the final six or so.

• Members

I'd get rid of Twigs in a heartbeat.

Her *gasp!* clutches pearls prudish attitude is sooo annoying. And she always chooses a younger version of herself: Blonde and thin.

I miss Nole Merin. :(

• Members

OMG I totally forgot about him! I'd LOVE to have him back. He was so nice and even when he had some critique to give a model he NEVER made it into a personal thing or made it look ugly. I think he should replace Ms. Jay.

As for Twiggy shes a fashion icon and I love her. Shes cultured, classy, sophisticated, and knows what shes doing on that board. Ms. Jay is just there to look wierd and maybe do something crazy with Tyra to provide "comedic relief" or "entertainment" during the judging which I think is stupid. Nigel is annoying but at this point hes been on the show for so long that it would be dumb and probalby harmful to get rid of his a$$. I think they should expand the judges. My IDEAL line up wold be:

1) Tyra Banks

2) Twiggy

3) Nigel Barker

4) Nole Merin

5) Janice Dickinson

6) MR Jay

7) Guest Judge

I know 7 might be too much but I feel like 4 regular judges is just wierd to me. I'd rather have more.

• Members

I hate those bitches!!! Natasha all the way!

I've loved Jaslene but she was deadtome when she dissed Natasha.

Unless something HUGE goes down next week there is no way Renee will lose. And PLEASEEEEE stop calling yourself NeNe. That was 4-5 weeks ago.

• Members

them bitches! I hated how they ganged up on Natasha. My poor Ntasha. Natasha to win! I love how Tyra said they were just jealous. Natasha has a great spirit and I love how positive she is. How dare they talk about her the way they did and make judgements about her family.

Im sad to see Dionne go, but since I want Natasha to win, she was expendable. Renee and Jaslene will be tough competition but Im rooting for her to take them down

• Members

I love Natasha, but I don't really know if the girls were jealous. I mean they brought up valid points. If I lived with someone for 2 months and they didn't mention their husband or child's name or wear a wedding ring or were as weird as Natasha (As much as I love her), I'd probably pick her too.

Archived