America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8

SteveFrame

• Members

Brittany is such a victim. She cries way to much and she does it on purpose for attention and sympathy. Im glad she's been eliminated

Dionne was funny with the clothes. Thank god she's still around. Im actually fine with the remaining girls. I was starting to nt mind Renee, but the bitch in her emerges again next week, trying to sabotage my poor Natasha! Hopefully Natasha can stay safe

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I adore Natasha! I hope she wins... if only to see her hilarious My Life as a Cover Girl segments next season.

I'm glad Brittany's gone. She was too damn sensitive!!!!!

I don't mind Renee as much. But Jaslene is right, she DOES look old.

ETA: Loved Natasha bringing the smackdown to Brit for being late: "Some people have war in their countries". BWAHAHAHAHA!

• Members

Okay so I swallowed my pride and decided to give Tyra and ANTM ONE MORE shot to win a space in my heart and I must say I LOVED the episode last night. Already I want Natasha or Jaslene to win! Those two are definitely have "IT". Renee also but to a lesser extent it seems. Brittni needs to just go and I'm glad she did. Dionne is next I believe. She really did look angry in those pictures. And as a black man I must say that I was EMBRASSED by her comments last night. "OMG I LOVE THESE SHOES! CAN I KEEP THEM!?" "OMG I LOVE THIS SKIRT! CAN I KEEP IT!?" On and on she kept asking to keep stuff. STFU you stupid, ignorant, b*tch. You are NOT there to get free clothes. You're there to walk your ass off and MODEL. Thanks for setting the black race 30 years back and acting like a damn coon on NATIONAL TELEVISION. I half wanted Tyra to eliminate BOTH girls last night because of her annoying performance.

LOL at Natasha's comment, "Some people have war in their countries". I literally choked on my food at that moment. The girl is hilarious and has so much personality. I love when she and Tyra were talking to each other on the beach in their over the top Russian accents...PURE COMEDY there!

Is anyone else besides me SICK & TIRED of Tyra thinking shes a photographer? What is her issue? Shes been a supermodel. Shes the host/main star of TWO SHOWS and probably has lots of endorsements with companies around the world. WHY is she so intent on taking pictures!? Its beyond me. Granted some of them are alright but damn I find it annoying and just over the top everytime she pops out of nowhere to do a photo shoot.

• Members

Tyra ALWAYS cuts some unlucky girls hair. I hate her for it too...sorry but for me as a guy most girls look hot with long hair. Medium is fine too. But really only a few seletc girls can look decent with really short hair. Renee is one them. Same wtih Jaslene

I'd bitch too if I had to deal with some insane, idiotic, power crazed ex supermodel telling me to change my hair and by extension my personality. Even as a guy I KNOW that a woman's hair is definitely a huge part of who she is and how she feels about herself. Tyra has no right to violate that in such a callous, "oh whatever I want I'll get" type of way. Its just pathetic and quite sick to watch her sometimes. her enthusiasm at their pain is beyonding sickening.

I haven't watched all the eppys yet but she seemed okay in the last episode...makeovers are just horrible in general. I can only imagine how Jael felt...

• Members

I know. A lot of the black girls went first. That happened last season though didn't it? I really think it could be the CW effect! I was so mad Stephanie went first. I really loved her. I thought she could have gone far. She deserved to go further than Whitney, at least!

• Members

Last season 2 black girls made F5/F6 (Jaeda & Eugenia). Tyra got alot of heat as both girls struggled on the show.

I'm thinking Natasha wins now with the way the editing is going. (The girls wanting to get rid of her next week.).

My Prediction:

4th: Dionne/Renee

3rd: Renee/Dionne

2nd: Jaslene

1st: Natasha

• Members

You hit the nail on the head with that one. And count me in on those that basically hated Tyra last season for having Eugenia in the top 3. That was so horrible I have no idea where to start.

As for this season I really see Jaslene or Natasha winning it all. I think Dionne is out this week and then Renee maybe falls flat during the 1st Half of the Season Finale episode. Last but not least Jaslene or Natasha could win for a variety of reasons. I think its going to come down to who makes a mistake...no matter how small it is because to me both are flawless right now. Especially Natasha. Jaslene's jaw is a little squarish looking so she needs to have some type of surgery to get that fixed cuz it looks a little wierd. Natasha has that same energy that I LOVE to see in girls and she reminds me of Brittni from that season where Naima won.

Bottom Line is that I'm SO excited for this Wednesday's episode!

• Members

Eugenia sucked.

I wouldn't be surprised if Natasha/Jaslene are the final two, but I really hope Renee sneaks in there!

Jaslene was really favored in that clip show from two weeks ago.

• Members

I really want Dionne to win. She's one of my favorite Top Models ever behind Nik but last weeks edit was pretty bad on her. Unless Tyra's doing what she did last year with Cari-Dee by having the winner look bad in the last few weeks.

• Members

Ill....and just like last year we have the worser model win the whole competition? You're probably right if Tyra continues this latest fad of hers. However I hope you're wrong about Dionne. Don't get me wrong shes a lovely girl and I love her body/face. She has potential but shes not there yet. Renee is ALMOST there. Jaslene and Natasha have IT.

I'm so scared you're right though...I don't know whats worse....being happy that your favorite has lasted so long and then seeing them get shafted by the judges for no reason (ie Melrose) OR being sad that they left early and yet realizing that it makes Tyra look that much more stupid.

On a last note I wish they would get rid of Ms Jay. Bring back Janice or someone interesting.

• Members

I have no idea how Ew-gena made it to the F3. The only photo of hers I liked was that fierce one with the bull.

Renee is a [!@#$%^&*] but the bitch takes good pictures.

I love Jaslene.

I want NAtasha to adopt me.

So... I can see any of these 3 winning and I wouldn't be upset. (I went apeshít when Nicole beat Nik, Naima won, Danielle beats Joannie)

Wholahay is gone this week. She's been getting the worst edit of the bunch.

Archived