America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8

SteveFrame

• Members

I can see why Renee was not chosen...If you look at that photo, she does look like she is representing someone of a different age bracket, as Miss J said.

I want Jaslene to win, simply because she'll be reprsenting the Latin market...but who knows...I think it will be Natasha...they said to expect the UNEXPECTED, and I think the unexpected is Natasha.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only reason Renee looked old is because of her hair, which they chopped off! When she has long locks, she looks young. I am so mad. Tyra always pulls out this b.s. excuses to get rid of people. Tyra is such a trannie b.tchwhore.

I do not like Jaslene, and I feel like this whole season has been all about catering to her and making her look like the sh!t.

I am rooting for Natasha even though we all know Jaslene will win.

• Members

Renee's photo look very genric though....thats why she left. Plus she looked so serious. It wasn't young and carefree.

I dunno I think Natasha ROCKED that Runway. It wasn't the best runway either to be honest. It was just wierd and out there. Even the judges noticed Natasha more than Jaslene. And when her skirt fell Natasha didn't even BLINK. It was priceless. And did you hear her comments! LOL the girl is CONFIDENT! Please God let her win...

• Members

Renee was better than both of them! She deserved a final spot.

The runway definitely went to Natasha. She kicked Jaslene's ass. Tyra says everywhere year you CAN"T LOOK DOWN! It's all Jaslene did.

Natasha has been great this whole season. I am just sick of this Jaslene ass-kissing season!

• Members

God that was another slap in the face to ALL ANTM fans.

I'm sorry but this is why ANTM is so painful to watch. Like really I was willing to bet my life that Natasha would win based on MERIT. NOT "Latin spice"....get real.

And you know what I noticed!? NIGEL. HES THE ONE WHO PICKS THE WINNER. He HATED Melrose last year. And this year he clearly favored Jaslene over Natasha. He even said Jaslene's photos were better and that she walked the runway better. Hes the deciding factor IMO and that sucks. I hate Nigel now. Perhaps its not all Tyra's fault.

• Members

Actually when I saw it last season, he was the hardest with Caridee, not Melrose....After Caridee made that comment about pulling the stick out of his ass, he was pissed at her and made comments non-stop about her....That's why I thought it would be Melrose that would win.

• Members

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that Jas won! I HATE Natasha! She honestly thought she was the shi*. UGH i am SO glad Jas won this competition! :P

Natasha needs too go back too her 85 year old husband and never model AGAIN. :rolleyes: That girl was soooooooooo annoying!

Archived