America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8

SteveFrame

• Members

Jael's an annoying little skank. She shouldn't throw stones. The girl has got some serious screws loose. She loves the world and would have taken care of her/people she cares about!? What about when he best friend died and she stayed on a stupid reality show!? That didn't show much care or concern for her friend.

Also, it's a lot easier to say what you would or wouldn't have done once you're off the show!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what does that have to do with teh competition though? What busines is it of them to be cocnerned with her personal life. If she wants to share, she would; if not then deal and move on. Natasha isnt here to make friends, not should she be. She has been a great person and incredibly nice to all of them despite all teh drama and sh didnt deserved to be singled out the way she was

• Members

I laughed when Jaslene told Natasha nobody was jealous of her.

Bitch, please. She was singing the "Everyone's so jealous of my FIERCE runway walk and I AM the competition" song since week 2.

• Members

I'm so cheering for Natasha. All though, I am getting a little bit tired of her "I'm-all-that-attitude". But on the other had, I'm impressed she doesn't care what the other girls think of her. Rachel let it get to her, Natasha just doesn't care. She's focused on the competition. If Natasha doesn't win I want Rachel to win. Her pics are beautiful, this last one was stunning.

• Members

I really want Renee to win. I think she has a great look!! I could definately see her as a cover girl or an edgy model.

Jasline is great too. I love her crazy personality, but she comes off as not very intelligent.

Natasha is just weird. She is too full of herself and her pictures all look the same to me.

Renee all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

but Natasha has tons of personality and great social skills. She is incredibly nice to all the girls and tries her best to get along with everyone and she's so bubbly and you notice her. Her husband and her child are her own personal life and its her right to keep that private. We dont know why she isnt as open as the girls think she should be. Not everyone wants their family on tv and maybe her husband doesnt want his pic or life discussed or expoed. Who knows? Her being a mother and wife shouldnt come into play and its none of the girl's business at all. She's great at modelling, she's great with the social skills and she tries her best.

• Members

I watched last weeks episode in full on VH1 and I must say that after seeing how the other girls treated Natasha I'm done with Renee and Jaslene. Especially Jaslene. And the judges were right (for once). Those girls are jealous. Plain and Simple. They wish they could be as vivacious and fun as Natasha. They wish they had her look and her curves. They wish they had her style. The girl is a Top Model thru and thru. Its sickening how they all banded together to try and make her look bad. I found it really disgusting how they said she was, "fake". What exactly has she done to make her, "fake". Because shes not a bitter, angry, or depressed b*tch like the rest of those wannabes? Because Natasha is ALWAYS smiling and has a positively radiant glow surrounidng her? Thats pathetic really. Before this episode I was conflicted and leaning more towards Jaslene winning the entire thing. But after watching last nights episode it became totally apparent what type of person she is. Not to mention what type of model. Shes so 1D that its sad. She's been giving the same face in all her photos. Sorry thats NOT hot. At least Renee has some variety even if shes rather plain. And after the evaluations that lil statement of Jaslene's almost made me puke. "Well I'm just addressing your comment that we're jealous or w/e. You're not a threat to me. I just want to say that". OH REALLY Jaslene!? Then did you look shocked as hell when Natasha was chosen to continue onward? Maybe its cuz you know that Natasha will rock that runway and look FIERCE while you look like the same angry woman with exotic features. And Dionne with her ghetto, "Can I keep this?" self deserved to be let go. How stupid can one girl be? IF you yourself don't even think you have the most potential why the hell are you still on the show?

Bottom line is that I want Natasha to win and at this point I think she deserves to win. Please God let me be right about this one. I really hope Jaslene is let go 1st this Wednesday.

• Members

I love ANTM. Its my favorite reality show after Big Brother. Every season manages to entertain me even though its the same format every year and nothing really changes. The girls really are interesting and this show is pretty consistent

• Members

Oh God as much as I love Natasha I have to admit that she did horrible in the actual video part of the Covergirl shoot. I'm really worried....

EDIT: YESSSSSSSS! YES YES YES! GO NATASHA! Work that runway! I loved her lil 1 on 1 with Tyra. Such a beautiful girl both inside and out. Jaslene just turned on the waterworks for Tyra's sake.

• Members

Go Natasha! I was so scared there for a while, but it seemed obvious that Nene was on her way out when they kept saying she appeared too old. Isnt she 20? lol

IA, Natasha was easily the weakest of the girls in the CG shoot. Im kinda glad that the judges didnt hold the language barrier against her though. I think Jaslene was the best. Loved her adding the spanish touch and her pic was gorgeous

I dont like this runway. WTH?

Archived