America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8

SteveFrame

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Renee is SUCH a hater. I cant stand her! She really cant stand to see anyone do well. And next week she's crying saying she's wants to beat the girls down. Get over yourself!

I think Britanny is overated. I dont see what's so special about her.

The makeovers were alright. I think Felicia and Jaslene were my favorites. I hated Britanny and Natasha's. I felt so bad for Jael. Sitting for 8 hours and then to have it all cut off?

• Members

Brittany's red hair looked cheap. Like something that would come out of cans that have neon colors and wash out the first time.

Cassandra. :( She was one of my faves.

Jaslene better hang in there, or else I'll be without anyone to root for!!!

• Members

Cassandra looked good after the makeup challenge, but I don't think she has "it." Her makeover was awesome.

For once, I actually liked all the makeovers.

I knew from day uno that Renee/Natasha/Jael would lead to some crazy bIIIIIItch fights this season. I didn't know Whitney and Britt would add to it. :lol: This season is good!

I really like Brittany! Jael got very annoying this episode. She milked her friend dying for all its worth.

Jasleene annoys the hell out of me.

• Members

I can't stand Renee too much...she talks about how all the other girls can't crack it, but her butt was whining for most of the time because she wasn't given a 'photo shoot' that was focused on what she can do... I can see it already, it will be Renee and Jasleene as the two folks that could stand out and be totalk witches to one another.

• Members

I have a question for all you you ANTM viewers

I know this was brought up last season; but do you think that TPTB already have who they want as the final two lined up yet to go toe-to-toe with another?

I mean, when the show first began, you had the obvious cattiness, etc, but as the season moved forward, it seems like there were two contestants that we obviously know will be left standing...It was obvious that Melrose and Caridee were going to be the last two standing; it was also obvious that Jade would be in the mix along side Danielle (Dani) and the other girl (can't think of her name)...So I am wondering if we will in fact predict that Renee and Jaslene will be the two standing.

• Members

It seems that the girls have caught on that the bigger b!tch you are the longer you'll stay.

Renee is a jealous wench and she'll probably make it into the Top 5.

I didn't think Melweed was a beeyotch, but more of a really annoying goody goody who was always looking to suck up.

• Members

You go, Renee!!!! I am sorry I love her!

I love Natasha and Brittany too LOL.

I am glad to see Felicia go. So cocky!!

I love Diana!!! And Whitney!

Jael and Jaslene drive me up a frickin' wall!

I loved their shoot this week.

• Members

:o

Bítch needs to drop the smokes. She looks rough.

Me too! :D

<_<

I call BS on the shoot. In C4, when Kahlen's friend died they had a death/grave shoot the week after it happened. Now.... the same thing happens. Coincidence? I don't think so!

I love Posing Guy. But I don't think Whitney had the best poses. Her bubbliness HAS to stop.

Am I crazy or does anyone else detect a lesbian vibe from her?

• Members

A part of me believes they do. A prime example would be Cycle 5. Nik took great photos every week while Nicole L had a few good photos. The judges raved about Nicole from the very begining and she ended up winning. Nik deserved to win that season.

Loved lastnights episode. I liked Felicia but I liked Dionne more. Dionne's photo is amazing.

Archived