America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8

SteveFrame

• Members
I know! That's what makes this show so fake. Like Tyra couldn't have seen it before. She must sit down and feel the pain or something. Stupid. :rolleyes: Same with the death theme when Jael's friend died and similar things happend on previous seasons. Again stupid, but still I have to watch this darn show. :lol:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Dionne too! I loved how she went on about the first thing she noticed when her family came to visit was how her sister screwed up her daughters hair and then proceeded to braid it over. LMAO. I also loved her in the shoot in not wanting to kiss a lesbian and get that close yet she was enjoying herself...lol

I thought for sure they were going to make Whitney, Tocarra. I liked her but she did lack personality in her photos

Rebecca is a biyatch and I still cant stand her but she does seem to be trying. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and hopefully she is being genuine

yeah the makeovers were done weeks ago and Brits hair was horrible. It was so stiff and didnt move. It looked so fake so Im wondering how the hell could Tyra not see it for the mess that it was

• Members

I love Natasha! She is my favorite and I want her to win. How gorgeous did she look? I loved how her hair was style. Im so glad they are doing so many different things with her hair bc at first I hated her makeover with those god-awful bangs. She is so cute and adorable and I love how hard she tries

I liked Jael but it was her time to go. She doesnt carry herself well and doesnt come across as a model. She really should have toned it down a bit.

What was up with Britney? I think I might have dozed off and didnt get why she was crying and upset. I havet to say, she did look gorgeous. I really like how she did.

To me, Jaslene was the weakest of the night. Her accent was just bad

• Members
She was in a car accident 5 years ago. She cracked the back of her head open and it all effected her short term memory. That's why she ad such a hard time remembering the script.

I love Natasha too! She's just so adorable, and I love her Russian accent. :D The funniest thing was when she had that late reaction when Tyra told the girl they were going to Sydney. :lol:

• Members

I would switch out Dionne for Brittany only bc I like Dionne.

I notice that this season doesnt have a "bitch" to go to the final 3 or 2? They always seem to set up some type of rivalry that makes it to the last episode. Early on I would have said Renee, but she's tamed down and doesnt really mess with the girls

• Members
Lol I was obsessed last season but NO MORE. I'm done with ANTM since the judges are obviously stupid since they chose that psychotic biatch Cari Dee over Melrose. Can anyone actually say with sincerity that Cari Dee deserved to win that competition? All season long the judges were praising Melrose except for a few places where she, "tried to hard" or was a, "diva" (First episode). Melrose was the best in that last fashion show and she was FIERCE. Can't ask for more in a model. Its a shame really since she'll never have the title although I'm willing to bet she'll have a better career than the psycho will.

• Members

Which is why everytime TyTy eliminates someone based on personality it's total bullshit.

NAIMA, a dormant cabbage WON!!!

I'm glad Melrose lost. She was a fake bitch. And I found her many moles disturbing.

• Members

See I didn't mind too much that Naima won since she was a star when compared to Kahleen. Both were cute and I liked both as people but as models Naima was better. Was that the season that Britney was on? She was the white gilr that the judges kept insulting by saying she was loking, "slutty" in some of her fotos. She was best friends with Keenyah (hot but sometimes overweight black girl from Cycle 4). I think she should have won that Cycle. She had IT. And her personality was so funny and charming. Not to mention she had a slamming body. Sorry Nigel but I'd rather have a girl whos sexy, wild, and hilarious rather than the one thats laidback, boring, and plain looking (sometimes fugly) which it seems you and Tyra enjoy choosing these days.

Also Cari Dee was the fake bitch last season. The girl was so fake its sad. Melrose was REAL. She knew what she was there for and it WASN'T to chat it up with a bunch of loser girls who couldn't care less about the competition. She was determined, knew what she had to do, and did it. Thats why she made it to the final 2 and if there was ANY justice in this world she would have won. But again we have to take into account how stupid the judges are. Their reason was so pathetic that one my friends literally sent hundreds of emails in protest.

• Members

yes Britney and Keenyah were on during the Naima season. LOVED Keenyah. She took great pictures and had so much personality. She reminded me of Eva in a way. I thought for sure she would be in the final 2 bc they loved to do the good girl vs bad girl finale. She should have at least gotten that far. I have no idea how Kahleen got as far as she did

I liked Melrose even though alot didnt. I think she got a bad rap bc she did come across as a biyatch but she kept it real and she wasnt there to make friends. She was there to win and she did an amazing job. Those girls hated on her big time bc she kept winning the challenges and carried herself well throughout the competition. They were jealous, plain and simple. I laughed everytime Melrose won and they showed some girl ranting about her

• Members

Dionne was so funny asking for all of the free clothes! LOL!

I used to love Britanny, but UGH! NO more!!!!

I really love Renee and Natasha. I hope one of them wins!

Jaslene is growing on me.

Archived