DAYS: Thursday, March 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had been anticipating this day for a while now.... BYEBYE MIMI! :lol:

I wasn't too intrigued by her departure, but I had to watch it to ensure she was really gone. I still can't believe she's going to let her mother go to prison for her crime, but that's the Lockharts... very unpredictable.

I'm glad Kayla did what she did! Steve was out of control. My only fear is that EJ or another DiMera might help him escape prison to keep their man handy, and he might seek revenge upon Kayla.

Jed and Abby kicked things off nicely over dinner. They did seem to have a certain click today, but I really hope Max gets his brain cells in order before Jed and Abby start getting closer.

Why haven't we seen Bo tell Hope that Shawn is "dead"!? The writers are really leaving out some scenes that I think are critical.

• Members

Sweeps has begun!

Oh man. I actually enjoyed Farah today. Mind you, she didn't bring it like Judi did, but damn. I actually saw layers with Mimi today. And I loved how we saw her remember and there was no dialogue to clue in the other characters. But Farah managed to actually show with her eyes the shift. I'm amazed. And Judi... oh my God, that woman can bring the snot. She's got an emmy from me right now.

Steve and Kayla were great. Classic. Things are gettign really angsty. I love that I love Kayla! I personally love writing the character on 'Our Days'. So, I'm glad to see MBE start to live up to that enjoyability. She was firm with Steve. She wasn't passive at all. She bought his BS-ing, but only because she knew that if he bloted, he'd have nowhere to go.

EJ's scenes were better today. I loved Lucas today! Some character growth? No longer the mama's boy today. He told that Brit bitch where to go. And I loved every minute of it. I loved at the end with EJ on the phone. James' little sad face was endearing and touching.

Isn't it classic that Abby's finally moving on (and I think, from Ashley's face, she's kind of been stagnant since J/J left for England and she meant that even more than just Max, but that's me :P) when Max will be available?

• Members

Keith, whoa. I wasn't trying to redefine what you said. I was adding to it. Us MABBY fans finally get a glimmer that there's hope and someone comes in as a threat. I'm so glad it's Abby this time in the middle of two men.

• Members

Three single characters of the same age group and all three characters are unrelated no one has slept with anyone's parent, sibling or ex!

JE and FF had a touching scene today but I'm shallow and I missed most of it. I was just too distracted too pay proper attention after EJ jokingly opened up his robe and flashed Sami.

• Members

Please help me, can't believe this, but I felt true emotion today from Farrah. Judy was just wonderful. Turns out she won't sell her kids out any chance she gets. Victor gave her money to get out?

EJ flashing Sami was so funny. Now that he told Lucas he will move, if he does I hope we get that mansion back. When EJ said something along the lines of the maturity level of a 15 year old?! What da hell :blink:

Steve and Kayla, these two have really won me over. I started watching shortly after Kayla left so I never saw the two of them. SN and MBE are great.

Abby and Jed, hhmmm. We wil see.

• Members

I'm glad they redeemed Bonnie in a way before she left. For 3 years, Bonnie has been nothing but a horrible mother, scheming even her own children. Turns out she truly does care for them and will go down for them in a hearbeat. I think Mimi owes Bonnie her life. I hope she finally realizes that Bonnie Lockhart is one helluva mother after all.

There are some days when Ashley Benson looks so mature and probably could pass for 22, but then there are days, like today, where she looks 15 again. If they're going to be serious with Abby and Max, the wardrobe and make up need to make her look older.

• Members

i haven't watched yet..but i did hear that victor paid for Bonnie's bail..Hopefully they reached an offscreen deal with Bonnie giving Victor the information about the surrogate..I just don't want that story dropped...

And to all you who are excited because Days usually kicks into gear after sweeps. unfortunately performing high in March doesn't help Days with the ad dollars..those are set during sweeps periods...

Archived