DAYS: Thursday, March 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. I didn't mean that as stupid as it sounded.Same acress or no, Bonnie and Adrienne have very different "looks" *g* Today Bonnie's hair and mokeup looked very like Adrienne, I thought

:P

• Members

Do the people at DAYS not now what month sweeps is in? They are picking up steam now and it is March and I heard some other storylines that are coming up seem very sweeps but they are doing it in the total wrong month. Just like December was one of the best months of last year and it comes after November sweeps.

• Members

I love Lumi. And it was hot. That having been said, I really, really wish they'd pull the mics back when those two start going at it. All those smacking, slurping noises literally made me mute my TV.

• Members

It did have a point. Lucas gave EJ an ultimatum to move out or he'd quit his job and move his family to another town. Sami was turned on by his command of the situation. That's what I took the scene to convey.

• Members

Absolutely. Sami was turned on by Lucas' aggression with EJ and let him know beyond a doubt. I love Lucas. He's so hot. Hopefully Hogan will bring more out of Lucas instead of hiding his light.

Steve and Kayla were too intense for me today. I left the room. It's just awful to see the characters I love screaming at each other and Kayla saying I love you with a face that says entirely different things. Gosh, get past this quick, please. Ugh, my stomach is knotting up just remembering what I saw.

I didn't see the need to be soft on Bonnie. She was trash the whole time she was here so why try to give her redemption by putting Mimi's welfare first. That was not character driven. It was plot driven and I hated that. Now, we have Mimi on the run so to say to let her mother take responsibility for killing her husband. That is silly. Mimi was a youngster who was protecting her mother. No judge or jury would send her to prison for that. Hated the end. Just hated it. Now Mimi will have on her conscience not only causing the death of her father, but the incarceration of her mother. Hate it.

But, it did seem obvious that Victor paid Bonnie's bail due to the knowledge of the Phimi baby and he may even can pay a judge to give her a sentence of time served. I hope we hear what happened in time.

Loved, loved, loved Jed and Abby. He is so the sort of fellow she should be with at this stage of her life. I love his voice and he is so cute. Obviously Abby noticed, too. I'm looking forward to how this develops. Max needs to allow her time to grow up.

• Members

As the only Mimi fan left in the room - I was very disapointed by this exit.

They've had months, MONTHS to plot an exit for Farah. And the most we get is one episode in the middle of the week where they try, unsuccessfully, to wrap it all up? Boo! They've plotted out this story so slowly and so inconsistantly and then ... in one episode it feels like they're literally throwing Mimi and Bonnie off the show.

Why not use either Farah or Judy mon, tues, or wednesday to lead into all this? Victor paid Bonnie's bail - why did we not get to see that conversation!? Obviously he knows about the Phimi baby - why do we not get to see that? Just like, why do we not get to see Willow realize/test that she's pregnant? We're missing out on alot of key moments the show should be showing us.

• Members

Yup another dropped storyline and quick exit. Bonnie and the bones storyline was being built up for months and then Mimi is only on TWICE in February!? This is BAD writing. No ifs ands or buts about it. ALL of the exits on DAYS have SUCKED where as other shows turn exits into STORYLINES.

Archived