• Members

I have read on other boards that some people are thinking Talia is the arsonist. But I don't see how that could happen since, 1. she pulled a gun on him/her and almost shot them, and 2. she was at the police station working when Nora's house was torched.

I'm thinking it may be someone either from the past or someone we don't know.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read that too... I had thought at one point it's a not-really-dead Ted, he faked his deathand then burned Vincent's property. But that doesn't explain Antonio and Nora, unless it's has something to with using those as a cover up for the fisrt ones.

I think it's either someone we don't know of yet... or someone barely seen.

• Members

Psychofan, I can relate to you: I've wanted Margaret to be resurrected ever since she was killed off. I mean, if Todd can come back from the dead, why can't Margaret? She was amazing!

I hope the arsonist isn't Ted or RJ - Ted because he was incredibly boring and RJ because it wouldn't make sense given his friendship with Nora and recent flirting with her. Plus, RJ had his club burn down, so I doubt he'd want to purposely do that to someone else...he does have some humanity in him.

Maybe Tessica's alternate ways have rubbed off onto Nash and he's developed DID, and it's his alter setting the fires. Although, I'd like to see Nash stay in Llanview and connect with others...so going to Statesville wouldn't accomplish that. Although, now that Lindsay is back, I'm sure she'll do something illegal and get sent there, so she can help Nash escape! Woohoo!

Archived