• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, so far we have Vincent, Antonio and Nora who have all been victims of the arsonist.

Vincent is black, Antonio is hispanic, and Nora is Jewish.

So there may be some truth to the hate crime idea.

As for the arsonist's next target? I better not say.

But he/she will strike again on Friday/Monday, February 23/26.

• Members

Well, the arsonist strikes a well known Llanview landmark at the end of next week when he/she sets Capricorn ablaze. That's where, at the beginning of the following week, Antonio tries to rescue Jessica and Nash from the storeroom. But that's all I'm going to say about that.

• Members

If you ask me, It is Vincents laywer who burned Vince's property so he would hire him so that he could be more known in the press, so that he could burn down Antonio's place because he is a cop who has been talking [!@#$%^&*] and wouldnt make make it easy for him to become DA. Since Bo doesnt have a place to burn down..lol., and Nora is DA, Aaron burned down her place. He is in a fight for power, kind of similar to Colson.

• Members

That's what I'm wondering. I could see him targeting Antonio, but RJ doesn't even know Vincent, and he and Nora have been good friends for years.

It could be Vincent's lawyer Aaron, but I'm not so sure. I like this storyline because we really have no clue as to who the arsonist is. Unlike other storylines as of late, we really have no obivious suspects in this one. They haven't dropped the ball to early on this one.

Archived