DAYS: Where's the fallout ...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed one of the episodes that week, and I am so lost when it comes to Lexie. I don't know who thinks what happened, what really happened, what EJ knows, or what we're supposed to believe.

I don't really mind though because I don't care for Lexie or Tek.

• Members

We really don't know what happened to Lexie and Tek. Right now, they're just "missing." Sami was just being Sami and jumped the gun, claiming that EJ killed them. That may not be the case. I do wish we'd get more scenes with Abe though. I'm sure Theo has been asking where his mommy is. I want to see Abe have to explain that Lexie is missing to Theo. Throw Celeste into that mix too! We haven't seen her since Thanksgiving, right after those chilling scenes with EJ :(

• Members

Oh, I would say most definitely May sweeps is well underway as far as the story development goes. I can't wait to see what we get.

As far as Lexie missing and the lack of news, I could care less. I used to really like her, but the whole Tek thing really turned me off.

• Members

Didn't they say Tek and Lexie's car ran off the road or something like that? I'm pretty sure that is what was said which is why Sami said that EJ was responsible for their dissapearance. Either way there should have been some sort of reaction. These exits are pathetic. You would think with a show losing so many actors they would at least make it good to watch. Hogan did drop the ball on this. There should have been some sort of reaction to it and even IF Lexie ran off she would still want to speak to Celeste and find out how Theo was.

Hogan also dropped the ball on the who shot John storyline. In December EJ's tales was a bring umbrella storyline involving all of the cast and now its like the umbrella is closed. The department was hell bent on finding out who shot John and now it is like no one cares... I HATE dropped storyline angles or even those that are just forgotten on and picked up very much later. John was shot in the end of December and still there has been no progression to this...

Archived