DAYS: Where's the fallout ...

• Members

There was no who shot John story. They all know who did it. They just don't have proof.

Anyway, this is the only think pissing me off right now. There should have been at least one episode where we saw Abe and Celeste worried about Lexie and so on. The show is good but there is something going on. Hogan wouldn't drop something like that and Corday even mentioned in SOD he wanted to see some Abe/Celeste scenes. I do think there are some issues behind the scenes we are not privy too because as good as it is right now it's nowhere near as cohesive as it was in December and even in the beginning of January.

I do think alot of this could be because Lexie is coming back. I am beginning to wonder if EJ or Stefano arranged the accident as a way of getting Lexie out of town so care for Stefano or something.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though WE know she isn't dead, you can't deny there's been a lack of fallout, whether or not she's coming back or not (and I think she will, it's only a matter of time). To us WE know she's alive but Salem doesn't. It's just annoying.

• Members

This is atrocious. We could have avoided seeing the "On The Run" story on every episode last week with somethign from this, general reaction... an actual investigation. I'm not happy about this. Like the characters or not, you have to admit that this could have been used in a positive way for the show.

• Members

I'm not even a fan of Lexi's, but I feel she deserved a better exit. I know there's budget issues, but I still think some attention could have and should have been given this story. And they had better get this budget situation worked out soon because it's so obviously being reflected onscreen. The dangling/dropped/stagnant storylines are getting worse and worse, made even more obvious because December and part of January were so great.

Archived